- Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- A A A Disposal Service, Inc
- AAA Recycling, Inc
- Potomac Disposal Services of Virginia, Llc.
- Upper Occoquan Sewage Authority
- Waste Management of Virginia, Inc.
- Southeastern Public Service Authority of Virginia
- Meeks Disposal Corporation
- City of Alexandria, Virginia, Sanitation Authority
- City of Harrisonburg
- City of Suffolk
- Dir of Finance County of Fairfax VA
- Cycle Systems, Inc.
- C Spotsylvania
- Tidewater Fibre Corp.
- American Disposal Services, Inc.
- International Paper Company
- Kmg Hauling, Inc.
- Allied Waste Services
- County of Henrico
- City of Roanoke
- City of Franklin
- Commonwealth Support Systems
- County of Spotsylvania
- Fairfax Recycling Inc
- Atlantic Waste Disposal, Inc
- City of Hopewell
- First Piedmont Corporation
- Loudoun County Sanitation Authority Inc
- Potomac Landfill Inc
- King George Landfill, Inc.
- City of Covington
- County of Prince William
- Capitol Fiber Inc.
- W. E. L., Inc.
- Waste Management of North Dakota, Inc.
- East Coast Resource Group LLC
- Bay Disposal, Inc
- BFI Waste Services, LLC
- One Steel Recycling, Inc
- Rivanna Solid Waste Authority
- City of Lynchburg
- Gillies Creek Industrial Recycling LLC
- Dyn Marine Services, Inc
- Elbow Road Farm Inc
- Environmental Systems Service, Ltd.
- Marine Spill Response Corporation
- National O&M, Inc.
- Northern Virginia Waste Inc
- Siemens Water Technolgies Corp.
- County of Dinwiddie
- Town of South Boston
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc
- Dmerican Water Services, Inc.
- Environmental Solutions, Inc
- Kim Enterprises, Inc.
- Robert Gochenour
- Russell County Solid Waste Transfer Station
- Town of Abingdon
- Dale Service Corporation
- Envirosolutions Real Property
- Harrisonburg Rockingham Regional Sewer Authority (
- York Hrsd River Treatment Plant
- Connie's Disposal Service Inc
- Industrial Disposal Services Inc.
- Town of Halifax
- Montgomery Regional Solid Waste Authority
- Cameron Chemicals, Inc.
- Enviva Materials Youngstown, LLC
- Hilltop Sand and Gravel Company, Incorporated
- Recyc Systems
- U S A Waste of Virginia Landfills
- Waste Industries Usa, Inc.
- BFI Waste Systems of Virginia, LLC
- Aqua Clean Environmental of VA LLC
- Crittenden Service Inc
- Emanuel Tire of Virginia
- Shifflett's Trash Service
- Aerc.com, Inc.
- Armentrout & Associates, Inc
- County of Stafford
- County Recycling
- Franklin County Landfill
- John C Holland Enterprises Inc
- Kic Disposal Corp Inc
- Lff Recycling Inc
- The A Corporation
- Virginia Health Care Waste Transportation Inc
- Virginia Trash Service Inc
- County of Mecklenburg
- Good Earth Organics Corp
- Kerkim Inc.
- Suburban Disposal Company Inc
- Total Power Sweeping Services, Inc.
- Atlantic Recycling LLC
- Augusta Regional Landfill
- Central Virginia Waste Management Authority
- Brunswick Waste Management Facility, L.L.C.
- Hampton Road Sanitation District
- Southwest Sanitation Co, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.