- Fletcher Allen Health Ventures, Inc.
- Department of Military Vermont
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Inc
- University of Vermont & State Agricultural College
- Vermont State Colleges Inc
- General Electric Company
- The Rutland Hospital Inc
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care Corporation
- Central Vermont Medical Center Inc
- Rutland Regional Health Services
- President and Fellows of Middlebury College
- Central Vermont Medical Center, Inc.
- Department of Corrections Vermont
- Southwestern VT Medical Center Inc
- Bombardier Capital Holdings Inc
- Windham Southeast Supervisory Union
- Visiting Nurse Association, Inc.
- Simmonds Precision Products, Inc.
- Department of Health Vermont
- Vermont State Colleges
- Brattleboro Retreat
- South Burlington School District
- Porter Medical Center Inc
- General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products,
- North Country Hospital and Health Center, Inc.
- St Michaels College
- Chittenden Trust Company, Inc.
- G W Plastics, Inc.
- Porter Hospital, Inc
- Rock of Ages Corporation
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital Inc
- North Country Health Systems, Inc.
- Washington Central Su 32
- N E Rutland Supervisory Union
- Columbia Forest Products Inc
- Windsor Hospital Corporation
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation
- Vermont Student Assistance
- Norwich University
- Northwestern Medical Center
- The Burton Corporation
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington
- Windham Northeast Supervisory Union 47
- Itech Us, Inc.
- The Lane Press Inc
- Springfield Hospital
- Vermont Department of Public Safety
- Eveready Battery Company, Inc.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems, Inc.
- Oly Equinox Holdings, LLC
- Cabot Creamery Cooperative, Inc.
- Verizon New England Inc.
- Fellows Corporation
- Rutland Northeast Supervisory Union Inc
- Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc
- The Vermont Health Plan
- World Learning Inc
- Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice, Inc
- Green Mountain Container Corp
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Carris Reels Inc
- Ethan Allen Retail, Inc.
- Burlington, Vermont, City of Electric
- Fairbanks Scales Inc.
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital Inc
- Bennington College Corporation
- Kennametal Inc.
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc
- The Vermont Teddy Bear Co Inc
- United States Postal Service
- Weidmann Electrical Technology, Inc,
- Mack Molding Company, Inc.
- United Northeast LLC
- Nsa Industries, LLC
- G. S. Precision, Inc.
- Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
- Mylan Technologies Inc
- Tambrands Sales Corp.
- Okemo Mountain, Inc.
- Gifford Medical Center Inc
- Fibermark, Inc.
- Bio-Tek Instruments Inc
- Dowling's Inc.
- St Johnsbury Academy
- PBM Nutritionals, L.L.C.
- Northeast Kingdom Human Services Inc.
- Landmark College
- Essex High School
- New Chapter, Inc.
- Mc Clure Newspapers Inc
- Lyndon State College
- House of Representatives, Vermont
- Vermont Dept of Veterans Affairs
- Hubbardton Forge LLC
- S. D. Ireland Concrete Construction Corporation
- Vermont Technical College
- America's Gardening Resource, Inc.
- Orvis Services Inc
- The Howard Center For Human Services Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.