- Dfs Financial Services LLC
- First Mutual Credit Bank
- IHC Health Services Inc
- Regence Bluecross Blueshield of Utah
- Western States Lodging & Development, LLC
- Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
- SPS Holding Corp.
- America First Credit Union
- Exante Bank, Inc.
- Wasatch Property Management, Inc.
- Zions Management Services Company
- Zions First National Bank
- At Home Realty Network Inc
- GE Capital Financial Inc
- Advanta Bank Corp.
- Wng Holdings (international) Ltd
- Workers Compensation Fund.
- Citi Investor Services, Inc.
- Mountain America Credit Union Inc
- Beneficial Life Insurance Company
- Bridgewater, Inc.
- First Health Strategies of Utah Inc
- Quik Check Financial, Inc
- TCH LLC
- The Travelers Indemnity Company
- Whitney Information Network, Inc.
- Altius Health Administrators Inc
- Centennial Management Group Inc
- Cli Holdings Inc
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Citicorp Credit Services, Inc
- Franklin Capital Corporation
- Goldman, Sachs & Co
- Crossway Corporation
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (inc)
- Utah State Retirement Board
- Evanovich International Commerical Real Estate, In
- Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Co
- Prestige Financial Services, Inc.
- Nrt Commercial Utah LLC
- Bank of Utah
- Slats LLC
- Huntsman Cancer Hospital
- Mountain States Mortgage Centers, Inc.
- Security National Life Insurance Co, Inc
- Mrs. Fields' Brand, Inc
- Educators Mutual Insurance Association
- Child Investment Company, LLC
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Utah Community Credit Union
- Bank of American Fork
- Central Bank
- David Hollands Resort Lodging
- First American Real Estate Tax Services, Inc
- Medical Building Limited
- Melvin Simon & Associates Inc
- Mrs. Fields' Companies, Inc.
- Sun Valley Mortgage Services, LLC
- Triton Investments Inc.
- Utah 7000 Development LLC
- Zions Securities Corporation
- Nop Cottonwood 2795 LLC
- Online Investors Advantage Incorporated
- Richfield Care Center, LLC
- Fred A. Moreton & Company
- Spectrum Field Services, Inc.
- Surety Title Agency
- Coldwell Banker Corry Realty
- Dugway Morale Welfare and Recreation
- Exit Reality Elite
- Highland Cove
- Kash Mart America Corp
- Keybank of Utah
- Merrill Lynch Bank USA
- American Family Mutual Insurance Co Inc
- Miller & Company Real Estate Services
- The Boyer Company L C
- All Seasons Resort Management Inc
- Central Bankcorporation
- Cyprus Credit Union Inc.
- Dsh Enterprises LP
- First American
- Lansing Mall Limited Partnership
- Midwest Capital Holdings Inc
- Nexia Holdings Inc
- Richards Chapman Mortgage LLC
- Marquette Equipment Finance, LLC
- Alta Industries Ltd. Limited Partnership
- Chapman Richards Real Estate
- Gilbert Development
- Lakeview Academy of Science, Arts and Technology
- Maco Industries Inc
- Medical Group Insurance Service, Inc
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
- Prudential Utah
- Retirement Place Inc
- Wiseman Realty
- Great Western Insurance Company Inc
- Avalon Health Care Management, Inc.
- Barnes Banking Company
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.