- Compeq International Corporation
- Harman Music Group, Incorporated
- Utah State University Research Foundation
- Ttm Technologies, Inc
- Ttm Printed Circuit Group Inc
- Klune Industries, Inc.
- Rockwell Collins Simulation & Training Solutions L
- Genuine Parts Company
- Philips Electronics North America Corporation
- Ram Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Vantage Controls, Inc.
- Mobil Technology, Inc.
- Wilson Electronics, Inc.
- Wolf Electronix Corporation
- E F I Electronics Corporation
- Newonics, Inc.
- R-Cubed Composites, Inc
- Atlas Marketing Group, L.C.
- Viktron Limited Partnership
- Wescor Environmental
- Precision Assembly, Inc.
- Hammerton, Inc.
- INTEL Corporation
- Simplexgrinnell LP
- Mpri, Inc.
- Novarad Corporation
- Utah Scientific, Inc.
- Zoltek Companies, Inc
- ITT Corporation
- Lite Touch, Inc.
- Spectra Symbol Corp.
- Wilson Audio Specialties, Inc.
- Precision Technology Inc.
- Mediaport Entertainment, Inc.
- Richard Manufacturing Company
- Synchronicity Mastering Services LLC
- Skullcandy, Incorporated
- Soundtube Entertainment Inc
- Arnco Corporation
- Priddis Music, Inc.
- Sylarus Technologies LLC
- The Code Corporation
- Lbisat LLC
- Custom Lighting Services, LLC
- Rolls Corporation
- Automated Video Systems, LLC
- Mountain Tech Sales & Assembly
- Storyrock Inc
- Wilife, Inc.
- Won Ik Quartz International Corporation
- Applied Signal Technology Inc
- Card Access, Inc.
- Ash Love-Less Company Inc
- A & J Corporation
- White Knight Pumps & Fittings Inc
- C.W. Silver Industrial Services Incorporated
- Lastarcom Inc
- Comtek Communications Technology, Inc.
- Trident Manufacturing, Inc.
- Controfab, Inc
- Celio Technology Corporation
- Electro Power Systems of Utah
- Anexys, Inc
- Power Productions International Inc
- Sanmina-SCI Corporation
- Tel Electronics, Inc.
- Alpha Lab
- Saftronics Integrated Systems Inc
- McCarron Electric Co
- Listen Technologies Corp
- Xeco, Inc.
- Circuit Graphics Inc
- Innosys, Inc.
- Hunterco Manufacturing
- Ad Hoc Electronics LLC
- Power Innovations International, Inc.
- Renasis LLC
- Teltronics, Inc.
- Specialized Manufacturing, Inc.
- Advanced Brain Technologies, LLC
- Duncan Lighting and Home
- Northwest Standard Corporation
- Legacy Telecom
- Fort Ger
- Dynapac Rotating Company, Incorporated
- Im Flash Technologies, LLC
- American Wireless, Inc
- Motion Sound LLC
- Nvision Technologies Inc
- Quartztech Engineering, Inc.
- Respironics, Inc
- Scott Dickson Inc
- Wasatch Photonics, Inc
- Applied Engineering Products Co Inc
- Media Fast LLC
- Process Technology Inc
- Se2, LLC
- Matix Logistics, LLC
- L&N Communications
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.