- Waste Management of Texas, Inc
- Waste Management Holdings Inc
- Republic Waste Services of Texas Ltd
- Safety-Kleen, Inc.
- Safety-Kleen Envirosystems Company
- Department of Solid Waste
- City of Austin
- Browning-Ferris Industries, Inc.
- Safety Kleen Chemicals Inc
- Arlington Disposal Company, Inc
- Onyx Environmental Services LLC
- Able Tire Disposal LP
- General Waste Corp
- North Texas Municipal Water District
- City of Dallas
- Community Waste Disposal LP
- Psc, LLC
- City of Mc Allen
- Bluebonnet Waste Control, Inc.
- Chaparral Star Recycling LP
- City of College Station
- City of Kingsville
- City of Tyler
- Dallas Waste Disposal & Recycling Inc
- Garner Environmental Services, Inc.
- Graham, City of (inc)
- Otd Services, LLC
- Swwc Utilities, Inc.
- Texas Disposal Systems, Inc.
- Texas Molecular L L C
- Veolia Water North America-Northeast, LLC
- Waste Management of Virginia, Inc.
- BFI Waste Services of Texas LP
- Acco International Inc
- Midwest Airport Services Inc
- Doskocil Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Iesi TX Corporation
- City of Irving
- Chambers County
- Liquid Environmental Solutions of Texas, LP
- Texas Landfill Management, L.L.C.
- Waste Management Holdings, Inc.
- Iesi Corporation
- Eagle Construction & Environmental Services L.P.
- Trinity Scrap Processors Inc
- Boots & Coots Special Services, Inc.
- Gulf Coast Waste Disposal Authority
- Philip Reclamation Service Houston
- Standard Waste Systems, Ltd.
- AMG Metals International Sales Corp
- Balcones Resources Inc
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
- Earth Tech, Inc.
- Hulcher Services, Inc.
- Iesi AR Corporation
- Pima-Gro Systems, Inc.
- PSC Industrial Outsourcing, LP
- Southwest Paper Stock, Inc
- Texas Recycling Surplus, Inc
- Midland Recycle LLC
- Adk Environmental, Inc
- Philip Services Corporation
- Carolina Logistics Services, Inc.
- Alvin Water & Sewer Department of Public Works
- AAR Incorporated
- Al Clawson Disposal, Inc.
- Assured Air Technologies Inc
- Bta Services, Ltd.
- C M C Metal Recycling
- Central Waste Container
- Iesi Corp
- Orange County Drainage District
- Ravago Manufacturing Americas, LLC
- Rclj Construction, Inc.
- Set Environmental, Inc.
- Smith Oilfield Services Inc
- Viva Environmental, Inc
- Alpha Omega Recycling, Inc.
- City of Farmers Branch
- Holmes Road Recycling Co, Inc
- Renda Environmental, Inc.
- Solid Waste Tree Limbs
- Sweep It Clean, Inc.
- The Texas A & M University System
- Grace Disposal Systems LLC
- Petag Corporation
- Sierra Metals Inc
- Abitibi-Consolidated Corp
- Absolute Waste Acquisitions, Inc
- City of Lubbock
- Headwaters Resources, Inc
- Iesi Incorporated
- Inland Service Corporation
- Knight Waste Services, Ltd.
- Lipsitz Management Co Inc
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Service Waste Inc
- Western Pulp Products Co.
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Rapid Environmental Services LLC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.