- Federal Express Corporation
- Northwest Airlines, Inc.
- Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority
- Ffc Services Inc
- Linden Street Capital Corp.
- American Airlines, Inc.
- The Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority
- Iap Worldwide Services, Inc.
- Prime Flight Aviation Services Inc
- The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
- Aircraft Service International Inc
- Stevens Aviation Inc
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Flight Express, Inc.
- F F C Services
- Pinnacle Airlines, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Airport Commission
- Menlo Worldwide Forwarding, Inc.
- Nashville Jet Charters, Inc.
- Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority
- Northwest Airlines Cargo, Inc
- Southwest Airlines Co
- TAC Air
- Truman Arnold Companies
- Wilson Air Charter, Inc.
- Paragon Air Express, Inc.
- The Aerostructures Corporation
- US Airways, Inc.
- Memphis Medical Center Air Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Nashville Jet Center, Inc.
- Easley Transportation, LLC
- Signature Flight Support Corporation
- Airtran Airlines, Inc
- United Air Lines, Inc.
- US Airways, Inc
- T-Aerospace LLC
- Fedex Ground Package System, Inc.
- United Air Lines, Inc
- Aircraft Service International Group Inc
- Vertiflite Inc
- Corporate Flight Management, Inc.
- Aircraft Technicians Inc
- Secure Air Charter
- The Hangar Inc
- G S Express, Inc
- Federal Express Aviation Services, Incorporated
- Frank Frazier
- Ait Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
- County of Rutherford
- Air Evac Ems Inc
- Trans States Airlines Inc
- Resource Airways Enterprises
- The United Company
- McKee Foods Corporation
- Raven Air LLC
- Red Arrow Delivery Service Company, Inc.
- Jackson-Madison County Airport Authority
- Serco Inc.
- Upper Cumberland Regional Airport
- Premier Air Charter Corp
- Flight Deck Specialists, Inc.
- Jet Harbor Inc
- Executive Air Express Inc
- Air Evac Lifeteam
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Inc.
- Richards Aviation, Inc.
- Skinner & Associates
- Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Warren County Memorial Airport
- Bax Global
- Southern Helicopter Leasing, LLC
- Tennessee Aircraft Co
- Network Global Logistics, LLC
- L & M Enterprises Inc
- Dodson International Corporation
- B D Cotten Agency, Inc
- City of Elizabethton
- Cargo Charter Services
- Rounds Aviation
- Tullahoma Aviation Inc
- Victory Airlines Corproation
- Chattanooga Air Freight Inc
- Dp Air, LLC
- Rambo Helicopter Charter Inc
- Sonic Delivery, Inc.
- U S Aviation Services, Inc.
- Pinnacle Airlines Inc
- Liberty Aviation LLC
- American Aviation Services Inc
- Fayetteville Aviation Inc
- Alpha Aviation Inc
- Aircraft Repair Services, LLC
- College Dale Airport Inc
- Shelbyville Municipal Airport
- Ship Shop Inc
- Springfield Airport
- Volunteer Aviation of Portland
- City of Murfreesboro
- Airport Crossville
- Greeneville Aviation Services
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.