- American Residential Services of Indiana, Inc.
- Enterprise Electric, LLC
- King Industries Inc
- Lee Company
- Broadway Electric Service Corporation
- Stanley Jones Corp
- Shoffner Mechanical, Industrial & Service Company,
- Adman Electric, Inc.
- Jay-Ton Construction Company, Inc.
- Downs Electrical Constructors, Inc.
- S. M. Lawrence Company, Inc.
- Thyssenkrupp Elevator Corporation
- Rock City Mechanical Company, LLC
- Gerdau Ameristeel US Inc.
- Atlas Electric Co., Inc.
- Delta/United Specialties, Inc.
- Nu-Co Construction Company, Inc.
- Shaw & Jones Masonry Company, Inc
- Tennessee Electric Co Inc
- White Electrical Construction Company
- Jake Marshall, LLC
- Concrete Form Erectors, Inc.
- The Markham Company Inc
- Jtk Masonry Company, Inc.
- Security Fire Protection Co Inc
- ABG Caulking Contractors, Inc
- Ac- Dac- L P
- American Standard Leasing Inc
- Division 2 Constructors, LLC
- Harlan Electric Company, Inc.
- Interstate Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Ivey Mechanical Company LLC
- Odom Construction Systems Inc
- Standard Electric Company Inc
- The Comfort Group Inc
- Whitehead Construction, Inc.
- Brock Services, Ltd.
- Morgan & Thornburg, Incorporated
- Wolfe & Travis Electric Company, Inc.
- Porter Roofing Contractors, Inc.
- Blevins Electric, Incorporated
- Brave Construction Co Inc
- Jwc Specialties Inc
- Merryman-Farr, LLC
- Carwile Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- H V A C, Inc.
- R & R Excavating Company, LLC
- S & W Contracting Company, Inc.
- Travis Electric Company, Inc
- Volunteer Electric, Inc.
- C & C Millwright Maintenance Co., Inc.
- Hiller Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Company, Inc.
- Price & Price Mechanical Inc
- Massey Construction, Inc.
- Charter Construction, Inc.
- City Concrete Co
- Concrete Polishing Technologies, Inc.
- Reese Enterprise, Inc.
- Cherokee Millwright, Inc.
- Roscoe Brown, Incorporated
- Conner Brothers Excavating Company Inc
- Ellendale Electric Co Inc
- Greene Company, Inc., E. Luke
- Hampton Trucking LLC
- Resource Management Company, Inc.
- Roy Construction Company Inc
- Southeastern Telecom of North Carolina, Inc
- Southeastern Telecom, Inc.
- Steam & Control Systems, Inc.
- Sullivan Electric Inc.
- T W Fondren Co Inc
- Tam Electric Co
- Teldata Corporation
- Tennessee Associated Electric Holdings LLC
- The Kirk & Blum Manufacturing Company
- Thomas Holdings, Inc.
- Wasco Inc
- Chattanooga Boiler & Tank Co
- Huxtable Electric, Inc.
- Ronald Franks Construction Company, LLC
- A & F Electric Company Inc
- Advent Electric, Incorporated
- Nabco Electric Company, Inc.
- Overton Constructors, LLC
- Simplexgrinnell LP
- Sun Electric Company of Tennessee, Inc
- Dixie Roofing, Inc.
- Alexander Metals, Inc.
- American Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Blalock Plumbing, Electric & Hvac, Inc
- Bric Constructors LLC
- Cbm Enterprises, Inc
- Lakeland Electric, Inc.
- Light Incorporated
- Stanley Jones Investment Corporation
- Techni-Glass Inc.
- Stansell Electric Company, Incorporated
- B. H. N. Corporation
- Construction Refrigeration Service
- Gusmus Electric Company, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.