- News Channel 5 Network LP
- Cumulus Media Inc.
- Fox Television Stations, Inc
- Wsmv Television, Inc.
- Fox 17 Studio Productions
- Young Broadcasting of Nashville, Inc.
- Gannett Pacific Corporation
- New York Times Broadcast Media Grp
- Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc.
- Clear Channel Communications, Inc.
- Wreg-Tv, LLC
- Glenwood Communications Corp
- Freedom Broadcasting Inc
- Kix Broadcasting, Inc.
- Raycom Media, Inc
- Sarkes Tarzian, Inc.
- Wvlt-Tv, Inc.
- South Central Communications Corporation
- Memphis Radio Group
- W U X P U P N 30 Inc
- Wdef-TV Inc
- Holston Valley Broadcasting, Inc
- Citadel Broadcasting Company
- Trinity Christian Center of Santa Ana, Inc
- Wbbj-TV 7
- Mid-South Public Communications Foundation Inc
- Journal Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Wkdf 103.3
- Wmpz 93 7
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Wcjk 96.3 Jack FM
- Thomas Media Inc
- Raycom Media Inc Montgomery Al
- Nashville Public Television, Incorporated
- Acme Television of Tennessee LLC
- Sinclair Communications Inc
- American Network Group Inc
- Gilliam Communications Inc
- Cromwell Group Inc
- Pegasus Broadcast Television, Inc.
- Wdxi 1310 AM
- World Christian Broadcasting Corporation
- Lenk Broadcasting Company, Inc
- Jettcom Inc
- J W C Broadcasting
- Clear Channel Radio
- W B X E
- Wdxn Studio
- Wnqm Inc
- Nashville Broadcasting LP
- East Tennessee Public Communications Corp
- Saga Communications of Tuckessee
- W F L I Inc
- Forever Communciations, Inc
- Bott Communications, Inc
- Brewer Broadcasting Corp
- AM Wdef FM Radio
- Flinn Broadcasting Corporation
- Davidson Media Group LLC
- Joe Wilmoth Company
- Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson Co
- Nashville Public Radio
- Reach Satellite Network, Inc
- Wbmc 960 AM
- Wf H U 91 5 FM
- Wpgd TV 50
- Wuts FM Radio 91 3
- Meredith Corporation
- Mortenson Broadcasting Company
- TEC TV
- Upper Cumberland Broadcast Council, Inc
- East Tennessee Radio Group, LP
- East Tennessee Radio Group
- Radio Greeneville Inc
- W M S R Star 94.9 FM
- Wcmt Am 1410
- 92.9 W M F S
- AM Wpwt
- Franklin Radio Associates Inc
- Partners For Christian Media Inc
- Peg Broadcasting Crossville, LLC
- Radiocorp of Jackson Inc
- Stair Company Inc
- Tennessee Media Associates
- The Wireless Group Inc
- Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Way FM 88.3
- Way-FM Media Group Inc
- Wygo FM 99.5
- University of Tennessee
- Wenk Broadcast Group
- Franklin County Radio & Broadcasting
- Brewer James L Broadcasting of Cleveland Inc
- Burks Broadcasting Group Inc
- Triple S Enterprises, Inc
- W E M B, Inc
- W L I V Inc
- Wjzb Radio Station
- AM Wkrm
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.