- Hurd Corporation
- Yorozu Automotive Tennessee, Inc.
- Manufacturers Industrial Group, LLC
- Aadg, Inc
- Alstom Power Inc.
- Unipres U.S.A. Inc.
- American Ordnance LLC
- MI Windows and Doors, Inc.
- Siegel-Robert, Inc
- Bae Systems Ordnance Systems Inc.
- Lasco Fittings, Inc
- Acument Global Technologies
- Shiloh Industries, Inc.
- Orchid Automation Systems Inc
- Quality Industries, Incorporated
- Yale Security Inc.
- Columbus McKinnon Corporation
- A & S Building Systems, Inc.
- Flowserve FCD Corporation
- Kohler Co.
- Kirby Building Systems, Inc.
- Hart & Cooley Inc (del)
- Axia Incorporated (del)
- Federal Prison Industries Inc
- Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
- Southtech LLC
- Modern Drop Forge Co.
- Modern Forge Co. of Tenn., Inc.
- Sfi of Tennessee LLC
- Windsor Republic Door, Inc
- Superior Steel of Tennessee, Inc.
- National Guard Products, Inc.
- American Fabricators, Inc.
- Bsh Home Appliances Corporation
- Hutchinson Inc
- JM Consolidated Industries LLC
- Oldcastle Glass, Inc.
- Rock Island Corporation
- The Mapes Piano String Co
- Intex Enterprises, LLC
- Orchid Mt Juliet LLC
- Pmt Industries, LLC
- United Structures of America Inc
- Vr Volunteer Inc.
- Desa, LLC
- Plant Maintenance Service Corporation
- Premier Manufacturing, Corp
- Varco Pruden Buildings, Inc.
- Cupples' J & J Co., Inc.
- Fki Industries Inc.
- L&W Murfeesboro LLC
- Dewayne's Quality Metal Coatings Co
- Kinro Tennessee LP
- Machinery Manufacturing Company of East Tennessee
- Metal Systems, Inc.
- Nashville Wire Products Mfg Co
- Senior Operations LLC
- John W McDougall Co, Inc.
- S & S Screw Machine Co., LLC
- Watertite Products Inc
- Kalthoff Fabricators, Inc.
- Dynasteel Corporation
- MGM Industries, Incorporated
- Robertson-Ceco II Corporation
- Southern Tube Form, LLC
- Illinois Tool Works Inc
- Schrader Electronics, Inc.
- Three Rivers Aluminum Company
- C S T Industries Inc
- Briggs Plumbing Products Inc
- Ball Corporation
- Aluma-Form, Inc.
- Eastern Plating, Inc.
- Franke Foodservice Systems, Inc.
- Masonry Reinforcing Corp of America
- Metal Building Products Inc
- SPX Corporation
- Stinger Medical LLC
- Precision Boilers, Inc.
- Kinro Manufacturing Inc
- Pemko Manufacturing Co.
- Delfasco Inc.
- Aerojet Ordnance Tennessee, Inc
- Barrett Firearms Usa, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Gmp Metal Products
- Grisham Corporation
- Intermetro Industries Corporation
- Liberty Building Systems, Inc
- M P I International, Inc.
- Metcom, Inc
- Metokote Corporation
- Msm Construction Services Inc
- Nashville Wire Product Mfg Co Inc
- Precision Parts Corp
- Profile Holdings, Inc
- Tennessee Stampings(portland), LLC
- The Ritescreen Company Inc
- Valtimet, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.