- TRW Automotive U.S. LLC
- ARC Automotive, Inc.
- Fisher & Company, Incorporated
- Kantus Corporation
- Calsonickansei North America, Inc.
- Dura Automotive Systems, Inc.
- Eagle Bend Mfg. Inc.
- Jtekt Automotive Tennessee - Morristown, Inc.
- Idleaire Technologies Corporation
- Idleaire Technologies Corp
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Tennessee Tbdn Company
- Dacco Incorporated
- PBR Knoxville L.L.C.
- Martinrea Fabco Automotive Structures (uas) Inc.
- Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc.
- Dana Sealing Products, LLC
- Gabriel Ride Control Products, Inc.
- Nemak USA Inc.
- Hutchinson Fts Inc.
- International Muffler Company
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Mahle Filter Systems North America, Inc.
- Dana Driveshaft Products, LLC
- Hennessy Industries Inc
- Viam Manufacturing, Inc.
- Exedy America Corporation
- Maremont Exhaust Products Inc
- The Heil Co
- Dura Operating Corp.
- Arvinmeritor, Inc
- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
- Reitter & Schefenacker USA Limited Partnership
- Nissan North America Inc
- Competition Cams, Inc.
- Perfect Equipment Inc.
- Rhythm North America Corp
- Metal Forge Company, Inc
- Ganton Technologies, LLC
- Wise Industries, Inc.
- Dana Commercial Vehicle Products, LLC
- TI Group Automotive Systems LLC
- Worthington Precision Metals Inc
- SL America Corporation
- Purolator Products N A, Inc
- Borla Performance Industries Tn, Inc.
- The Giles County Rescue Squad
- Martinrea Automotive Systems (usa) LLC
- PH Publishing, LLC
- Jost International Corporation
- Volunteer Volvo and GMC Inc
- Cummins Filtration Inc.
- Jones Exhuast Systems Inc
- Motor Wheel Commercial Vehicle Systems Inc
- Flex Technologies, Inc.
- Dss Prodiesel Partners, LLC
- Rogers Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Hypertech, Inc
- Fleetheet, LLC
- Setco Automotive (na), Inc.
- Phoenix Usa, Inc.
- Sturdy-Lite, Inc.
- Lokar, Inc.
- Leonard Aluminum Utility Buildings Inc
- Truform Manufacturing, Inc.
- K S E Racing Products, Inc
- Monroe Motors, Inc.
- Jtekt Automotive Tennessee Vonore Co
- Unique Functional Products
- Transit Mix Concrete & Materials
- Trew Industrial Wheels, Inc.
- Ultra Marine Products Inc
- K & S Wiring Systems, Inc.
- Lupaul Industries, Inc.
- Borla Performance Industries, Inc.
- Dual-Tech, Inc
- Heckethorn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- San-Ei Seiko America Inc
- Walker Radiator Works Inc
- Atc Technology Corporation
- Manufacturers Distribution Services, Inc
- Roberts Brothers Coach Co., Inc.
- Unlimited Seams Industrial Services, LLC
- The Boler Company
- Mobile Master Manufacturing, LLC
- Emco Bonding Inc
- Howard Baer Inc
- Coleman-Taylor Automatic Transmission Company Inc
- Rebel North America LLC
- County of Hamblen
- Cottrell Truck & Equipment
- Chopper Express Inc
- Navex, Inc.
- Tenex, Inc.
- J & J Auto Racing Inc
- AFL Automotive Limited Partnership
- Aluminum Racing Products, Inc
- Tarasport Trailers, Inc.
- X-Treme Sports Group, LLC
- Bellex Incorporated
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.