- Hasbro Managerial Services Inc
- Southeastern Healthcare System, Inc.
- Lifespan Risk Services, Inc
- Lifespan Corporation
- Systems Engineering Associates Corporation
- The Central Falls Detention Facility Corporation
- McLaughlin Research Corp
- Tri State Group Inc
- Lighthousemd, Inc.
- Benefit Concepts Inc of Rhode Island
- Tpg Companies, Inc.
- The Pour People Inc
- Vector Healthsystems, Inc.
- Brown University In Providence In State of RI and
- Alteris Renewables Inc
- Adams and Associates, Inc
- Tele Consultants Inc
- Engineering Services Network, Inc
- Sge - Petroland
- The Angell Pension Group Inc
- White Glove Service, Inc
- Atlantek Inc
- National Glass & Gate Service, Inc.
- Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc.
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Textron Business Services Inc
- Advanced Solutions For Tomorrow Inc
- Ceimic Corporation
- Commonwealth Engineers & Consultants, Inc
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Future Technologies, Inc.
- National Distributing Co
- Newport Collaborative Architech
- Pare Corporation
- Produce Solutions Inc
- Lefkowitz, Garfinkel, Champi, and Derienzo, Inc
- Diprete Engineering Associates, Inc.
- Priority Management Group, Inc.
- Sansiveri Kimball Mc Namee L.L.P.
- KPMG L.L.P.
- Automated Medical Systems
- Disanto Priest & Company
- George Mulvaney
- Ransom Environmental Consultants
- Regan Communications
- Southern Rhode Island Regional Collaborative
- Sshm Management Services Organization, Inc
- Yesterday's - Newport, Inc.
- Cataldo Associates Inc
- The Public Archaeology Laboratory Inc
- Spectrum Analytical, Inc.
- The Robinson Green Beretta Corp
- Rhode Island Construction Management Group
- Beta Group Inc
- Khan, Litwin Renza & Co Ltd
- Maguire Group Inc
- Organic Dyestuffs Corporation
- Paychex, Inc.
- Piccerelli Gilstein & Co L.L.P.
- Sullivan & Co CPA L.L.P.
- Ultra Scientific, Incorporated
- Archer Research Services LLC
- Bae Systems Technology Solutions & Services Inc.
- CDM Federal Programs Corporation
- Crossman Engineering, Inc
- Garofalo & Associates Inc
- Geisser Engineering Corp
- New England Guard Service
- Joseph Orlando & Co
- Energy Source, Inc.
- American Systems Corporation
- Ess Group, Inc.
- Furey Roofing and Construction Company, Inc.
- Geiser Engineering Corp
- Lenox Hotels of Chattanooga, Inc.
- Retail Solutions International LLC
- Re.source Inc.
- East Bay Educational Collaborative
- Cellco Partnership
- Corporate Health Group LLC
- David A Rooney
- Durkee, Brown, Viveiros & Werenfels Architects, In
- Education Evaluators International, Inc.
- GP Strategies Corporation
- Ocean State Technical Services LLC
- Providence Creative Group, Inc
- Pytko Consturction Co
- The Providence Plan
- Yarlas Kaplan Santili Moran Ltd
- Advanced Pharmacy Concepts, Inc
- Paul D Frechette
- Xstrata Recycling Inc.
- Applied Science Associates Inc
- New England Engineering, Inc
- Providence Revival Building Co
- Quality Metric Incorporated
- Bay Computer Associates, Inc.
- Eastern Resorts Company, LLC
- Glass America Commercial Services Stroke CST Plumb
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.