- Geisinger Health System Foundation
- Saint Lukes Hospital and Health Network
- Smithkline Beecham Corporation
- Pinnacle Health System
- Westinghouse Electric Company LLC
- West Penn Allegheny Health Systems Inc
- The Childrens Hospital Foundation
- Propoco, Inc.
- Mds Pharma Services (us) Inc.
- Twin Tier Management Corporation
- Kidspeace Corporation
- United States Department of the Navy
- Towers Perrin Forster & Crosby Inc
- Community Pharmacy Services
- Hamot Health Foundation Inc
- St Clair Health Corporation
- Concurrent Technologies Corporation
- Worleyparsons Group Inc.
- Jameson Health System, Inc.
- Indiana Healthcare Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Memorial Health Systems Corporation
- Sacred Heart Health Care System Inc
- Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc
- Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP
- CBS Broadcasting Inc.
- Altoona Regional Health System
- Bayer Business and Technology Services LLC
- Dst Health Solutions, Inc.
- Lancaster Laboratories, Inc.
- The Pennsylvania State University
- PNC Global Investment Servicing Inc.
- Lutheran Seniorlife
- Delaware Management Businesss Trust
- Dst Health Solutions Services, LLC
- Tyco Electronics Corporation
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Comcast Management Corp
- Execupharm Inc.
- Bon Secours Holy Family Regional Health System Inc
- Genesis Health Ventures of Indiana, Inc.
- Creditron Financial Corporation
- Reimbursement Technologies Inc
- Day & Zimmermann International, Incorporated
- Washington Government Environmental Services Compa
- Thomson Scientific Inc.
- Public Health Management Corporation
- L. Robert Kimball & Associates, Architects and Eng
- Sanofi Synthelabo, Inc
- Development Dimensions International, Inc.
- Fairmount Long Term Care
- Dzsp 21 LLC
- Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.
- I T Group/Owt Inc
- Total Finance USA Inc
- Eichleay Engineers, Inc
- Liquidhub, Inc.
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Township of Derry Industrial and Commercial Develo
- Ensr International Corporation
- Ibah, Inc.
- D L C Management Group Inc
- The Day & Zimmermann Group Inc
- Cloverleaf Group, Inc
- Philadlephia Workforce Investment Board, Inc.
- Wistar Institute of Anatomy & Biology
- Icon Clinical Research, Inc
- L. Robert Kimball & Associates, Inc.
- Promissor, Inc.
- Kroll, Zolfo, Cooper, Inc
- Klingstubbins, Inc.
- Nesmith & Company, Inc.
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Sage Hospitality Resources L.L.C.
- Icg Commerce, Inc.
- Kuljian Corporation
- The Auditor General PA Department of
- National Board of Medical Examiners Inc
- Emergency Care Research Institute
- Powell, Rogers & Speaks, Inc
- Day & Zimmermann, Inc.
- Kpmg L.L.P.
- Bechtel Corporation
- Ouzerne County Correctional Facility
- Ewingcole Inc
- McIntosh Motor Inns, Inc.
- Telerx Marketing Inc.
- Thermacore International Inc
- Km2 Solutions LLC
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduat
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- The Empyrean Group LLC
- Rjlg Ventures Inc
- Shaw Environmental, Inc
- Stv Architects Inc
- Premier Hospitality Group
- Baker Michael Jr Inc
- Ketchum Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Interguard, Ltd
- Rettew Associates, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.