- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
- Xtl Transportation Inc.
- Emsstar, LLC
- Port Authority of Allegheny County
- Yellow Cab Co of Pittsburgh PA Inc
- Romano's School Bus Service, Inc.
- Monark Student Transportation Corporation
- F & S Transportation Inc
- City of Harrisburg
- Community Transit of Delaware County Inc
- Duquesne School District, Inc
- Laidlaw International, Inc.
- Mutual Aid Ambulance Service Inc
- Mutual Aid Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Transcare ML Inc
- Transportation Group 1, Inc.
- First Student, Inc
- O. D. Anderson, Inc.
- Easton Coach Company
- Cumberland-Dauphin-Harrisburg Transit Authority
- Durham School Services L P
- Tri County Transportation Inc
- Physicians Choice Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Safecare Ambulance Services, Inc.
- Transcare Pennsylvania, Inc.
- A J Myers and Sons Inc
- Atlantic Express of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Bethlehem Area School District
- Frank Martz Coach Company
- Keystone Quality Transport Company
- Trans-Bridge, Inc
- York County Transportation Authority
- Transportation Management Services Inc
- Berks Area Reading Transportation Authority
- East Hills Ambulance Association, Inc
- Community Transit of Delaware County, Inc.
- McCarter Transit Inc
- Carrier Management Corp
- Shriver Contract Services, Inc.
- Van Lear Equipment Inc
- Centre Area Transportation Authority
- H E Rohrer Inc
- Transportation Services Incorporated
- Pennsylvania Coach Lines Inc
- Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Eschbach Bus Service
- Lancaster Emergency Medical Services Association
- Bbw Enterprises, Inc
- Capitol Bus Company
- National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- Lehigh & Northampton Transportation Authority
- Shultz Transportation Company Inc
- Transit Aide, Inc.
- Priority One Medical Transport Inc
- Susquehanna Transit Company
- Penn Hills, The School District
- Trans-Med Ambulance Inc
- American Patient Transport Systems
- American Medical Response Inc
- Barker, Inc.
- Boyo Transportation Service
- Campbell Bus Company Inc
- Durham School Services LP
- Emergency Transport Associates Inc
- Non Profit Emergency Services of Beaver County
- Patco Transit Inc
- S & S Transit, Inc
- Smith Bus Company Inc
- AAA - Afghan-American Army Services Corporation
- Klein's Bus Service Inc
- Mt.pleasant Twp V.F.D. 1
- Cambria County Transit Authority
- Wheels of Wellness, Inc
- Student Transportation of America Inc
- Guardian Angel Ambulance Services, Inc
- R & J Transportation Inc.
- First Aid & Safety Patrol of Lebanon, Inc
- First Group America Inc
- T A Nelson Bus Lines Inc
- Willow Grove Yellow Cab Co Inc
- Rose Red Transit Authority
- First Transit, Inc.
- Bill Rohrbaughs Charter Service Inc
- J & J Leasing & Rentals Inc
- Jennings Transportation Corp
- Kelly Transit Inc
- Krise Bus Service, Inc.
- Posten Taxi Co Inc
- Wellsboro Ambulance
- Hazleton Community Ambulance Association
- Model Management Services Inc
- Park Mc Candless/Franklin Ambulance Authority Inc
- Transportation Solutions, Inc.
- Ew Colborn Inc
- Fisher, D B School Student Transportation, Inc
- Gross School Bus Service, Inc
- Guardian Angel Ambulance Service, Inc
- Lee, Lynn Ann Inc
- Norristown Yellow Cab Co Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.