- Hsbc Finance Corporation
- U. S. Bancorp Equipment Finance, Inc.
- Meritage Mortgage Corporation
- GFS Inc
- Lime Financial Services, Ltd.
- Greenbrier Leasing Company LLC
- Textron Financial Corporation
- Volkswagen Credit Leasing, Ltd
- GMAC LLC
- Eagle Home Mortgage LLC
- State National Companies
- Willamette National Forest
- Frontier Investment Co
- B & B Leasing Company Inc
- Mortgage Express, LLC
- Rainland Mortgage
- Truecompass Lending Corporation
- Church Extension Plan
- Norwest Book Byte Com
- Dfs Financial Services LLC
- Integrated Mortgage Services
- Northwest Mortgage Group, Inc
- Professional Mortgage Corporation
- Town & Country Home Loans Inc
- Willamette Mortgage Services Inc
- Summit Mortgage Corporation
- Wachovia Corp
- Hyperion Capital Group L.L.C.
- Legend Real Estate Services Corp
- Mortgage Trust, Inc.
- Reliable Credit Association Inc
- Wachovia Dealer Services, Inc.
- Aegis Mortgage Corporation
- Americredit Financial Services, Inc
- Equity Home Mortage
- Great Northern Mortgage LLC
- Northwest Farm Credit Services Aca
- Rbc Wealth Managment
- Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Credit Corporation
- William Ridge
- Pacific Northwest Mortgage, LLC
- Columbia River Bank
- Commercial Equipment Lease Corporation
- Emerald Equities Inc
- Alpine Mortgage Consultants
- Q10 National Mortgage Co.
- Western Sunrise Mortgage Corporation
- Advanced Lending, Inc
- Certified Financial Services, Inc
- Columbia Mortgage
- Community Financial Corporation
- Directors Mortgage Inc
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Instant Loan Finance Corporation
- Kk Financial Group, Inc.
- Landmark Mortgage Co.
- Northwest Lending Group, Inc.
- Scott Acceptance Corporation
- The Mortgage Network Inc
- United Finance Group, Inc
- Vencore Solutions LLC
- CCT Enterprises Inc
- Oracle Funding Corp
- Low Pay, Inc.
- Rose City Mortgage Specialists Inc
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Inc
- Charter Capital Corp
- Residential Funding Corporation
- Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
- Columbia Mortgage LLC
- Goodlin Financial Group Inc
- Killion Enterprises Inc
- Old Mill Mortgage Group LLP
- Seattle Mortgage Co
- Sunset Mortgage Co Inc
- Willamette Mortgage
- Wachovia Mortgage Corporation
- Bank of The Cascades
- Jalen Capital Inc
- Pacific Home Funding Inc
- Viking Credit Corp
- First Pacific Mortgage Company Inc
- Credit Concepts Inc
- Discover Mortgage Company
- Financial Services Unlimited Inc
- Foundation Home Lending, LLC
- Island Financial Group, Inc
- Western Finance Inc
- Wilshire Funding Corporation
- Big Horn Mortgage Inc.
- BNC Mortgage, Inc
- Executive Mortgage & Financial Services
- Fidelity National Mortgage
- G M A C Mortgage Corporation
- Gfs, Inc.
- Jefferson State Mortgage
- Liberty Insurance Services, Inc.
- Medical Capital LLC
- Pacific Crest Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.