- Intransit, Inc.
- Independent Dispatch, Inc
- Oregon International Air Freight Company Inc
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Geo. S. Bush & Co., Inc.
- All Coast Transportation
- Altimeter Inc
- Tricor America, Inc.
- Katana Parcel and Logistics Inc
- Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc.
- Air Express International Usa, Inc.
- Matrix Mailing, LLC
- Transcore LP
- All-Ways Trucking, Inc.
- Premier Jets, Inc.
- Triple Express Inc
- Lasco Shipping Co
- Tlr - Total Logistics Resource, Inc.
- Charles E Ireland LLC
- U P S Supply Chain Solutions Inc
- James J. Boyle & Co.
- Matson Integrated Logistics, Inc
- Jr's Freight Services, Inc
- Hanjin Shipping Co
- Alliance Trucking Inc.
- Freight Logistics, Inc
- Exel North American Logistics, Inc
- Lile International Companies Inc
- Nippon Express U.S.A., Inc.
- Zwald Transport Logistics, Inc.
- Complete Distribution Services, Inc.
- Rose City Transportation, Inc
- Vortex Reload
- Kintetsu World Express (u.s.a.)
- M G Warehouse, Inc
- Hyundai America Shipping Agency (p.n.), Inc
- Con-Way Freight, Inc
- Foremost Forwarders, Inc.
- B2b Transportation Services, Inc.
- Inter-Mountain Transport Inc
- GTS Shipping Window, Inc.
- Coast Financial Group Inc
- Associated Buyers LLC
- Beaver Freight Services, LLC
- Johanson Transportation Service, Inc
- Piggyback Plus, Inc.
- Johanson Transportation Service
- Camas Transport, Inc.
- Sterling Truck Brokerage, Inc.
- Forward Air, Inc
- Action Transportation, Inc.
- Mt Trailer Inc
- Quality Transport, Inc.
- Team Worldwide
- Transmarine Navigation Corp
- Transportation Unlimited, Inc.
- U-Freight America, Inc.
- Wade Transport Company
- Joel R Zauner
- American Transportation Logistics Services, Inc.
- Mol (america) Inc
- Pacific Cargo Services, LLC
- Performance Logistics, LLC
- Schock Logistics, Inc.
- Tc Transportation, Inc.
- Truck Transportation Services LLC
- Allports Forwarding Inc.
- Continental Truck Freight Brokers Inc
- Global Trading Resources, Inc.
- Linn West Seed
- Managed Transportation
- Matrix Logistics, Inc.
- Rose City Cargo Inc
- Synergy Global Transportation, Inc.
- Taurus Freight, Inc.
- The Banfield Group LLC
- Western Freight Services, LLC
- Yamato Transport U.S.A., Inc.
- Iosco Trucking, Inc.
- General Steamship Agencies, Inc
- Evergreen Systems Logistics, Inc.
- Elite Transporation Services LLC
- Dva & Associates Inc
- Dana B Lewis & Cindy Yingst LLC
- Abba Freight Systems L.L.C.
- A T C Freight Services Inc
- A E R Sales, Inc
- Central Dispatch Inc
- Barwil Agencies (na) Inc
- Kamino International Transport, Inc.
- Rugged Enterprises LLC
- Sino-American Import & Export, LLC
- Assoc World Logistics Network
- Archer 3p Logistics, Inc.
- D-Trans, LLC
- Container Express Services Inc
- Gkmco Inc
- K & M Distribution, Inc.
- Interstate Cargo Company
- L. E. Coppersmith, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.