- Ods Health Plan, Inc.
- Mattei Insurance Services Inc
- The Signal
- Western Protectors Insurance Company
- CC Services, Inc
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Country Insurance & Financial Services
- Beacher Carlson Insurance Agency LLC
- Holmes Hooper Inc
- Joyce Clapp
- Pinnacle Risk Management Services, Inc
- American Insurance Management Inc
- Campbell, Galt & Newlands, Inc.
- Grocers Risk Services, Inc.
- Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Service
- Western Title & Escrow Company
- First American Title Co
- Fullerton & Company, Inc.
- AON Risk Services Inc of Oregon
- M Benefit Solutions
- Assurety NW Insurance Inc
- Associated Third Party Administrators Inc
- Inland Boatmans Union of The Pacific
- Risk Enterprise Management Limited
- Senior Insurance Center
- Ticor Title Insurance Company
- W H A Insurance Agency
- Laporte & Associates Inc
- J D Fulwiler & Co Insurance
- Kerr Cruickshank Inc
- Pacific Benefit Consultants
- Century Insurance Group, LLC
- Kerr Insurance Inc
- The Ladd Group
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Inc
- Pacific Benefits Group Northwest L L C
- Rainier Insurance Company
- Mc Fall General Agency Inc
- Advantage Dental Plan Inc
- Bend Insurance Agency Inc
- Bisnett & Associates Insurance Inc
- Jeff Fogelquist
- Mutual of Enumclaw Insurance Co
- O E A Choice Welfare Benefit Trust
- Ward Insurance Agency, Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services of Oregon Inc.
- Wha Insurance Inc
- Montgomery & Graham Associates
- Simmons Agency Inc
- Sanders Mackey, Lynette Insurance Agency
- B W Insurance
- A D P Silver Dental Arrest, LLC
- Mji Inc
- Premium Management Corporation
- Raymond L Lemke
- The New England Life Insurance Company
- Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.
- Bisnett-Swaggart Insurance LLC
- Farmers Group Inc
- Anchor Insurance & Surety Inc
- Contractors Insurance Services, Inc
- Familycare Medical Clinics, Inc.
- Financial Design Group
- Great Northern Staff Administrators, LLC
- HP Northwest
- Leonard Adams Insurance Inc
- Marsh USA Inc.
- Mercer Investment Consulting, Inc.
- Ron Rothert Insurance Inc
- S A I F Corp
- Tiemco Oregon Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services, Inc.
- Williams, Karry
- Willis of Portland Inc
- Hurley-Henderson, Inc
- Umpqua Insurance Agency Inc
- Grocers Insurance Group, Inc.
- Medical Resource Network Inc
- Manley Administrative Svcs Co
- Unumprovident Corp
- Abel Insurance Agency
- Barker Uerlings Insurance Inc
- Bob Hart Insurance Inc
- Crawford & Company
- Douglas County Title Company Inc
- Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc
- Heffernan Insurance Brokers, Inc.
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company Inc
- McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc
- Mike Chase Insurance Agency Inc
- National Insurance Protection, Inc
- Nevin, Wakayama & Assoc., Inc.
- Oregon Pioneer Insurance Inc
- Sisters of The Holy Names
- US Benefits
- Waldo Insurance Inc
- Cascade Comprehensive Care Inc
- Empire Pacific Risk Management
- Martin Knutsen & Son Inc
- Arnold Bruce & Doerfler
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.