- Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Reservation of
- Bonneville Power Administration
- Eugene Water & Electric Board
- Waste Management of Oregon, Inc.
- City of Tigard
- Waste Management Disposal Services of Oregon, Inc.
- City of Roseburg
- Gas Transmission Northwest Corporation
- Northwest Natural Gas Company
- Container Recovery, Inc
- Energyconnect Group, Inc.
- City of Eugene
- Portland General Electric Company
- Browning-Ferris Industries of Oregon, Inc.
- Lane County Waste Management Department of Public
- Umatilla Electric Cooperative
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Hermiston Energy Services
- Tillamook Peoples Utility District
- Waste Connections of Oregon, Inc.
- Springfield Utility Board (inc)
- Clean Water Services
- Central Lincoln Peoples Utility District
- Biomass One, Limited Partnership
- United Disposal Service Inc
- Deschutes County Board of Commissioners, Inc
- East County Recycling Company
- Northern Wasco County People's Utility District
- Midstate Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- MDU Resources Group, Inc.
- Consumers Power, Inc.
- Corvallis Disposal Co
- Columbia River Peoples Utility District
- Coast Sweeping Service, Inc.
- City of McMinnville
- Dry Creek Landfill, Inc
- Metzger Water District (inc)
- NRC Environmental Services, Inc.
- Portland Disposal & Recycling, Inc
- Rogue Transfer & Recycling, LLC
- Lane Electric Cooperative Inc
- Oregon City Garbage
- River City Environmental, Inc.
- Chemical Waste Management of The Northwest, Inc.
- Agri-Plas, Inc.
- Ashland Sanitary & Recycling Inc
- Salem Electric
- City of Portland
- Denton Plastics, Inc.
- K B Recycling Inc
- Medford Water Commission
- County of Columbia
- Hanes Central Oregon Distributing Inc
- Marion Covanta Inc
- Coos Bay-North Bend Water Board
- Pngc Power
- Sunset Empire Refuse & Recycling Service
- Curry Transfer & Recycling Inc
- Clatskanie Peoples Utility District (inc)
- North Unit Irrigation District
- Rogue Valley Sewer & Drain Service
- Arrow Sanitary Services Inc
- Albany-Lebanon Sanitation, Inc
- Agri-Tech Inc of Oregon
- Douglas Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Hillsboro Garbage Disposal Inc
- Owyhee Irrigation District
- Pacific Recyling LLC
- Sanitary Disposal Inc
- Sunset Recycling Facility, Inc.
- USA Waste of Oregon
- World Trade Center Northwest Corporation
- Les Sanitary Service Inc
- ISC Inc
- Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative Inc
- Oak Grove Disposal Co Inc
- The Dalles Disposal Service
- West Oregon Electric Cooperative
- Belfor Environmental, Inc.
- Canby Utility Board
- Klamath Irrigation District
- North Baja Pipeline, L.L.C.
- Quantum Resource Recovery, Inc
- R A Brownrigg Investments Inc
- Rogue Disposal & Recycling Inc.
- Tire Disposal & Recycling Inc
- Valley Aids Information Network
- Wagoner Group, Inc.
- Waste Recovery West, Inc.
- Western Oilfields Supply Co
- Cascade Natural Gas Corporation
- Shred It USA Inc
- City of Forest Grove
- Agg Enterprises, Inc.
- Rockwood Water P U D
- Wurdinger Recycling, Inc
- Blachly-Lane County Cooperative Electric Associati
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.