- United States Department of the Air Force
- Oklahoma State University
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Dept of Corrections Oklahoma
- Phillips Petroleum Company
- St. John Health System, Inc.
- University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Dept of Human Services
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc.
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Caprock Pipeline Company
- Everett Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Inc
- Cherokee Nation Enterprises, LLC
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation
- Advance Food Company Inc
- Devon Oei Operating, Inc.
- Tronox LLC
- County of Tulsa
- Chesapeake Operating, Inc.
- Ahs Hillcrest Medical Center, LLC
- Conocophillips Company
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Mercy Health Center, Inc.
- Comanche County Hospital Authority (trust)
- County of Oklahoma
- CMI Terex Corporation
- City of Tulsa
- South Oklahoma City Hospital Corp
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Veterans Health Administration
- Devon Energy Production Company, LP
- The Nordam Group Inc
- Ssm Health Care of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Midwest City H.M.A., Inc.
- University of Central Oklahoma
- Deaconess Health System, LLC
- The Charles Machine Works Inc
- St John Medical Center Inc
- Great Plains Coca Cola Bottling Company
- Ic of Oklahoma, LLC
- Hertz Technologies, Inc.
- The Cherokee Nation
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center, LLC
- Chickasaw Nation Headquarters Administration
- Devon Energy International Company
- Choctaw Archiving Enterprise
- Phillips, Jane Health Care Foundation Inc
- Northeastern State University
- United States Dept of Transportation
- American Fidelity Corporation
- Ghs Health Maintenance Organization, Inc.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University Foundation,
- Advance Food Company, Inc.
- Jane Phillips Memorial Medical Center, Inc
- United States Department of the Army
- The Boeing Company
- Pump Star Inc.
- O K Foods, Inc
- Hudiburg Auto Group
- International Business Machines Corporation
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- Tulsa Community College
- Bama Pie Ltd
- American Fidelity Casualty Insurance Company
- Integris Rural Health, Inc.
- Zeledyne, L.L.C.
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Factory Direct, Inc
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital Authority
- Rose State College
- Med-Staff Oklahoma LLC
- The University of Tulsa
- Janephillips Health Crop.
- Tcim Services, Inc.
- Hilti, Inc
- Mercy Memorial Health Center Foundation
- Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Vanguard Car Rental USA Inc.
- Datacom Sciences, Inc
- Bama Frozen Dough LLC
- Balon Corporation
- Southcrest, L.L.C.
- Sand Springs Public Schools
- Midfirst Bank, State Savings Bank
- Delta Faucet of Oklahoma, Inc
- Magnetic Power Systems Inc
- John Zink Company, LLC
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- Vf Jeanswear Limited Partnership
- Flightsafety International Inc.
- Unit Parts Company
- Valley View Hospital Authority
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Cameron University
- McAlester Regional Health Center Authority
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
- Atc Drivetrain Inc
- Dal-Tile Corporation
- Muscogee Creek Nation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.