- United States Department of the Air Force
- Oklahoma State University
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Dept of Corrections Oklahoma
- Phillips Petroleum Company
- St. John Health System, Inc.
- University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Dept of Human Services
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc.
- Caprock Pipeline Company
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Everett Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Inc
- Cherokee Nation Enterprises, LLC
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation
- Tronox LLC
- Devon Oei Operating, Inc.
- Advance Food Company Inc
- County of Tulsa
- Chesapeake Operating, Inc.
- Ahs Hillcrest Medical Center, LLC
- Conocophillips Company
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Mercy Health Center, Inc.
- Comanche County Hospital Authority (trust)
- County of Oklahoma
- CMI Terex Corporation
- City of Tulsa
- South Oklahoma City Hospital Corp
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Veterans Health Administration
- Devon Energy Production Company, LP
- The Nordam Group Inc
- Ssm Health Care of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Midwest City H.M.A., Inc.
- University of Central Oklahoma
- Deaconess Health System, LLC
- The Charles Machine Works Inc
- St John Medical Center Inc
- Great Plains Coca Cola Bottling Company
- Ic of Oklahoma, LLC
- Chickasaw Nation Headquarters Administration
- The Cherokee Nation
- Devon Energy International Company
- Phillips, Jane Health Care Foundation Inc
- Hertz Technologies, Inc.
- Choctaw Archiving Enterprise
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center, LLC
- Northeastern State University
- United States Dept of Transportation
- American Fidelity Corporation
- Ghs Health Maintenance Organization, Inc.
- Hudiburg Auto Group
- The Boeing Company
- United States Department of the Army
- Pump Star Inc.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University Foundation,
- Advance Food Company, Inc.
- Jane Phillips Memorial Medical Center, Inc
- O K Foods, Inc
- International Business Machines Corporation
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- Tulsa Community College
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Factory Direct, Inc
- American Fidelity Casualty Insurance Company
- Rose State College
- Zeledyne, L.L.C.
- Bama Pie Ltd
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital Authority
- Integris Rural Health, Inc.
- The University of Tulsa
- Med-Staff Oklahoma LLC
- Janephillips Health Crop.
- Tcim Services, Inc.
- Hilti, Inc
- Delta Faucet of Oklahoma, Inc
- Balon Corporation
- Datacom Sciences, Inc
- Mercy Memorial Health Center Foundation
- Bama Frozen Dough LLC
- Sand Springs Public Schools
- Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Southcrest, L.L.C.
- Midfirst Bank, State Savings Bank
- Vanguard Car Rental USA Inc.
- Magnetic Power Systems Inc
- John Zink Company, LLC
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- Unit Parts Company
- Flightsafety International Inc.
- Vf Jeanswear Limited Partnership
- Valley View Hospital Authority
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
- McAlester Regional Health Center Authority
- Cameron University
- Dal-Tile Corporation
- The Dept of Military Oklahoma
- Atc Technology Corporation
- Atc Drivetrain Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.