- Timco Aviation Services Inc
- American Airlines, Inc.
- US Airways, Inc.
- Pace Airlines Inc
- Mountain Air Cargo, Inc.
- National Aviation Services LLC
- Aircraft Service International Group Inc
- US Airways, Inc
- Worldwide Flight Services Inc
- County of Onslow
- Piedmont Hawthorne Aviation, L.L.C.
- Southwest Airlines Co
- Federal Express Corporation
- Garrett Aviation Services LLC
- Piedmont Aviation Component Services, Llc.
- Sky Lease I, Inc.
- United Air Lines, Inc
- Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
- Menlo Worldwide Forwarding, Inc.
- Segrave Aviation, Inc.
- Sun Delivery Inc
- Triad Aviation Inc
- UPS Service Parts Logistics, Inc.
- Worldwide Flight Services, Inc.
- ISO Aero of Wilmington Inc
- Fedex Supply Chain Services Inc
- Airport Terminal Services Inc
- Asheville Regional Airport Authority Board
- New Hanover County Airport Authority
- Northwest Airlines, Inc.
- City of Concord
- Piedmont Aviation Component Services, LLC
- Ram Air Freight, Inc.
- US Ground Services
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- County of Moore
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Inc.
- Airnet Systems, Inc.
- I S O Aero Service Inc
- Causey Aviation Service, Inc.
- Southern Jet Inc
- Charlotte Skycap Service
- Bax Global Raleigh
- Air Care, Inc
- Air Wilimington Inc
- Piedmont Aviation
- Sky High II Llc
- Piedmont Airlines, Inc
- Kinston Regional Jetport
- City of Fayetteville
- North State Express Inc
- Profile Aviation Center Inc
- Ram Air Freight Inc
- Fast Air, Inc.
- Intercoastal Express, Inc.
- Segrave Aviation, Inc
- Craven County Regional Airport
- Statesville Flying Services Inc
- First Union Transportation Services Inc
- Executive Air Wash, Inc
- Champion Air, LLC
- Air Midwest, Inc.
- Beavex Incorporated
- R & M Services, Inc
- R C R Air
- Astar Air Cargo
- Airport Authority For The City of Greenville & Cou
- Southeast Air Charter, Inc.
- The Medical Foundation of NC Inc
- Duff's Aircraft Services Inc
- Goldsboro-Wayne Aviation Inc
- Horace Williams Airport
- CJ Systems Aviations Group, Inc
- North State Air Service Inc
- Target Logistic Services
- Tideewater Air Services
- Time Critical Freight, Inc.
- Waste Industries Usa, Inc.
- Southeast Airmotive Corp.
- Teal Aviation Inc
- Air Crews, Incorporated
- Carolina Transportation Systems Inc.
- Jetpool, L.L.C.
- Charlotte Jet, Inc.
- County of Johnston
- Morton Motor Express, Inc.
- Sanford Aircraft Services Inc
- Coastal Aero Services Inc
- Ames, John
- Cardinal Air
- Rocky Mount Wilson Regional Airport Authority
- Smoky Mountain Aero, Inc.
- Hogan-Edgewater Nmb, Inc.
- Brunswick County Airport Commission
- Davidson County Airport
- Charlotte Aircraft Corporation
- Laurinburg Maxton Airport Comm
- Lumberton Robeson County Municipal Airport
- Seagraves Aviation
- Town of Siler City
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.