- Sunbelt Furniture Xpress, Inc.
- Crown Lsp Group, Inc.
- Maersk Inc.
- Caribbean Transportation Services, Inc.
- Federal Express Corporation
- Rogers Unloading Service Inc
- Kuehne + Nagel, Inc.
- Salem Carriers Inc
- Caribbean Transportation Services Inc
- Globe Express Services, Ltd
- The Barnes Group of North Carolina Inc
- Southeast Express Inc
- Forwarding Services International, Inc.
- Forward Air, Inc
- Trinity Transport, Inc.
- Inman Management Inc
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- SOS Global Express, Inc.
- Con-Way Freight, Inc
- Circle International, Inc
- Associated Parcel Service of N.C. Inc.
- Menlo Worldwide Forwarding, Inc.
- U P S Supply Chain Solutions Inc
- Caribex Worldwide, Inc.
- Averitte Express
- Air Express International Usa, Inc.
- D and D Contractors Inc
- American Emo Trans, Inc.
- Clicklogistics Inc
- Klx Incorporated
- M & C Xpress, Inc.
- Shipping Company of America LLC
- Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc.
- Bax Global, Inc
- Directbuy, Inc
- L & M Transportation Services, Inc.
- C.H. Robinson Company
- Excel Cargo Services, Inc.
- Gulf American Lines, Inc.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Inc.
- Hub Group Inc
- Worldwide Express
- Judy Jones Trucking Inc
- O.T.S. Astracon, L.L.C.
- Royal Processing Co Inc
- Broadway Transport, LLC
- Schenker, Inc
- Charlotte Van and Storage Co., Inc.
- Hammill Logistics LLC
- Panalpina, Inc.
- Piedmont Transportation of Vale Nc, Inc
- The Knapheide Manufacturing Company Inc
- The Maritime Co For Navigation
- Volvo Logistics North America, Inc.
- Global Logistics.com, Inc.
- Logisource, Inc.
- U T I Intergraded Logistics
- Churchill Transport Group, Inc
- Multi Level Services
- Nippon Express U.S.A., Inc.
- Seko-Charlotte, Inc.
- Specialty Delivery & Logistics Inc
- Bradco Transportation, Inc.
- Mtm Transportation Inc
- 82nd Airborne Disso
- General Service Company, Inc.
- GKN Freight Service Inc
- Managed Logistics, LLC
- Rocky Mountain Express Corp.
- Ryder Integrated Logistics, Inc.
- USA Logistics, L.L.C.
- Paystar Group, Inc.
- Transportation Systems Incorporated
- Uti, United States, Inc.
- DSV Air & Sea Inc.
- Dcj Products and Services Inc.
- Dedicated Transportation Group, Inc.
- GFS Logistics, Inc
- APM Terminals Pacific Ltd.
- E L Davis Inc
- Fedex Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage, Inc.
- Forward Air, Inc.
- Jam Carriers LLC
- Little River Express Inc
- Milan Express Co, Inc
- Naples Transportation, Inc.
- Panda Transport, Inc.
- Speed Trac Technologies Inc
- T J D Transportation, Inc.
- Transportation Management Associates, Inc.
- Wootton Transportation Services, Inc.
- Diamond Transportation Group, Incorporated
- JAS Forwarding(usa), Inc.
- Stein Service & Supply, LLC
- Wilson Trucking Corp
- Charlie Snipes Truck Brokers, Inc.
- Corder Trucking, Inc
- Flynn Transportation Services, Inc.
- Ming Yang America Corporation
- National Freight Brokers, Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.