- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- Aw North Carolina, Inc.
- Purolator Products N A, Inc
- Continental Teves, Inc.
- Volvo Group North America Inc
- Volvo Trucks North America, Inc.
- Mickey Truck Bodies Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Arvinmeritor, Inc
- Stanadyne Corporation
- Dana Heavy Vehicle Systems Group, LLC
- Meridian Automotive Systems-Composites Operations,
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Wix Filtration Corp LLC
- Metaldyne Corporation
- Automotive Motors of Thomasville, Inc.
- Getrag Corporation
- AP Exhaust Products, Inc.
- Mickey Truck Bodies Inc
- Consolidated Metco, Inc.
- Indian Head Industries Inc
- Cataler North America Corporation
- Daimlerchrysler Commercial Buses North Carolina LL
- FCC (north Carolina), LLC
- VT Specialized Vehicles Corporation
- Godwin Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Molded Fiber Glass Company/North Carolina
- ZF Lemforder Corporation
- Halcore Group, Inc.
- Rostra Precision Controls Inc
- Schrader-Bridgeport International, Inc.
- Southco Industries, Inc.
- Haldex, Inc
- Xceldyne Technologies LLC
- Automated Refuse Equipment, Inc
- Meridian Automotive Systems, Inc.
- Rich Mount Inc.
- Earnhardt - Childress Racing Technologies, LLC
- Dill Air Controls Products, LLC
- Contech US LLC
- Altra Industrial Motion, Inc.
- Hudson Brothers Trailer Manufacturing, Inc.
- Atkinson International, Inc.
- A & A Truck and Auto Center, Inc.
- Q T C Company
- Southern Wipers
- Abundant Manufacturing, Inc.
- Highline Performance Group
- Auto Equipment Inc
- Moore Equipment Co Inc
- Nt Techno USA Corporation
- Adkins Truck Equipment Co.
- Matthews Specialty Vehicles, Inc.
- Indigen Armor, Ltd.
- Isometrics, Inc.
- Kee Auto Top Manufacturing Co
- Truck Equipment Manufacturing Company of Charlotte
- Butler Trailer Manufacturing Company
- Riley Technologies, LLC
- Custom Converting Solutions Inc.
- Master Tow, Inc.
- Moore's Cylinder Heads, LLC
- Quality Truck Body & Repair Inc
- Addco Manufacturing Company
- Honda of America Mfg Inc
- Force Protection, Inc
- Dej Holdings LLC
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Company Midsouth
- Mike Ege Racing Engines Inc
- Pj's Truck Bodies & Equipment Co., Inc.
- Abernethy Welding & Repair, Inc.
- Kraftsman, Inc.
- Smithway, Inc
- Cmw Manufacturing USA Ltd
- Anchor-Richey Emergency Vehicle Services, Inc.
- The John Jenkins Company
- Toyota Racing Development
- Banjo's Performancenter, Inc.
- Jenkins Properties Inc
- Brooks Welding Shop, Inc
- B & R Automotive Machine Inc
- North Carolina Department of Crime Control and Pub
- Petroleum Tank Corporation
- Suspensions, LLC
- Granite Tactical Vehicles Inc
- Ceco Friction Products, Inc.
- K B Racing
- Lift-Bodies Inc
- Master Power, LLC
- Ohlins USA Inc
- Pro Fabrication Inc
- Race City Pit Service LLC
- Reids Trailers Inc
- S Triple Inc
- Nwb Usa, Inc.
- Propane Trucks & Tanks, Inc
- Triangle Body Works Inc
- Xtreme Fabrication, Ltd
- Allison Brothers Racecars, Inc.
- Continental Services Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.