- Brookfield Asset Management LLC
- Deloitte Consulting L.L.P.
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Jacobi Hospital
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Rochester General Health System
- New York State Department of Health
- Catholic Health System, Inc.
- KPMG L.L.P.
- The Research Foundation of State University of New
- Kapl Inc
- Linroc Community Services Corporation
- Northeast Health
- Buffalo Orlando I LLC
- Hastings Health Systems Inc
- Aecom Usa, Inc.
- Young & Rubicam Inc.
- New York City Board of Education
- Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP
- The Rockefeller University
- Starfish LLC
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc
- General Electric Company
- Sloan-Kettering Institute For Cancer Research
- Franklin Hospital
- Nrhmc, Inc.
- The Nielsen Company BV
- Kasden Complete Services Ltd
- Greatbatch, Inc
- Oce Business Services, Inc.
- Accretive Solutions, Inc.
- Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.
- Contract Staffing, Inc
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Clinical Practice Management Plan
- Research Foundation For Mental Hygiene Inc
- F.F. Thompson Health System, Inc.
- Health Research, Inc.
- Ketchum, Inc
- O'Brien & Gere Business Services, Inc
- Oneida Health System Inc
- United States Department of the Air Force
- Independent Health Association, Inc.
- K & L Field Marketing LLC
- McCann-Erickson Usa, Inc.
- Gerstman LLC
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Inc
- Village Center For Care Fund
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc
- Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
- Boston Concessions Group of N.Y. Ltd.
- 61st Street Service Corp
- County of Rensselaer
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc.
- Meritain Health, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Prohealth Corp
- New York Department of Environmental Conservation
- Mercer Inc.
- Home Care Research of Rochester Inc
- Integrascreen (americas), Inc.
- Evelyn Douglin Center For Serving People In Need I
- Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Infrastructure Development Co
- Shamrock Forestry, Ltd
- Structure-Tone, Inc.
- Stv Incorporated
- Marketing Inc
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Liberty Management Group Inc
- The Npd Group Inc
- Thomas Publishing Company LLC
- Field, Emerson & Morgan, Incorporated
- Eisner LLP
- Sentry Hospitality Ltd
- Liz Claiborne Foreign Holdings Inc
- Pb Americas, Inc.
- Quik Park Garage Corp
- Swiss RE Financial Products Corporation
- Spar Marketing Force, Incorporated
- Daniel J Edelman Inc
- Board of Cooperative Educational Services (boces)
- Optimum Media Direction Inc.
- Anchin Block & Anchin LLP
- Long Island Hotels, LLC
- Alstom Power Inc.
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Pepsico, Inc.
- Ruder Finn, Inc.
- Perkins Eastman Architects, PC
- The Boston Consulting Group Inc
- Watson Services Inc
- Malcolm Pirnie, Inc.
- The Rogosin Institute Inc
- Pall International Corp
- Towers Perrin Forster & Crosby Inc
- B & B Management LLC
- The Segal Group Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.