- Crucible Materials Corporation
- Keymark Corporation
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Luvata Buffalo, Inc.
- General Motors Corporation
- Esco Turbine Technologies - Syracuse, Inc.
- Republic Engineered Products, Inc.
- Omega Wire, Inc.
- Novelis Corporation
- Sheltered Workshop For The Disabled, Inc.
- Isg Lackawanna LLC
- Nationwide Precision Products Corp.
- United States Department of the Army
- Vulcraft of New York, Inc.
- Alcoa Inc
- Williams Advanced Materials Inc.
- Tappan Wire & Cable Inc.
- Owl Wire and Cable Inc.
- Revere Smelting & Refining Corporation
- Oberdorfer Industries, Inc
- Von Roll Isola Usa, Inc.
- Markin Tubing Inc.
- Niagara Lasalle Corporation
- Oswego Wire Incorporated
- Sabin Metal Corporation
- Sherman Pressure Castings Corporation
- Elderlee, Incorporated
- Fiberdyne Labs, Inc.
- Oberdorfer, LLC
- Taylor Metalworks, Inc.
- Umicore Technical Materials North America Inc.
- Empire Specialty Steel Inc.
- Tallix, Inc
- The Eastern Company
- Tonawanda Coke Corporation
- The Monroe Cable Company Inc
- American Foundrymens Society
- Sigmund Cohn Corp.
- Global Technologies Inc.
- Greenfield Industries, Inc.
- Lamothermic Corp.
- Marking Tubing, LP
- Premier Tool & Die Cast Corp.
- Tpi Arcade, Inc.
- Vstream Manufacturing Inc
- En Tech Corp
- Genmech Aerospace, Corp
- Wemco Casting LLC
- Sims Group USA Holdings Corp
- Louis Iannettoni
- Pcore Electric Company, Inc
- Jasco Heat Treating, Inc.
- Buffalo Tungsten, Inc.
- Jaquith Industries Inc
- Steelflex Electro Corp
- Colonial Wire & Cable Co., Inc.
- Ftt Manufacturing Inc.
- International Wire Group, Inc.
- Esco Turbine Technology-Mexico, Inc
- Greenfield Die Casting Corp.
- Quality Castings Inc
- Kelly Foundry & Machine Co Inc
- Milward Alloys, Inc.
- Caldwell Bennett Inc.
- Indium Corporation of America
- Metalico Aluminum Recovery, Inc
- Win-Holt Equipment Corp.
- Elmira Heat Treating, Inc.
- Elliot Gantz & Company Inc
- August Thomsen Corp
- CC Metals and Alloys, LLC
- Buffalo Metal Casting Co Inc
- General Cable Industries, Inc.
- Lexington Precision Corporation
- North American Assembly, L.L.C.
- Omega Die Casting Co
- Rochester Aluminum & Smelting Corp
- Safespan Platform Systems, Inc.
- Swiss Tool Corporation
- Transition Metal Technology
- Rba Foundry, L.L.C.
- Republic Engineered Products, Inc
- Burton Industries Inc
- Allegheny Ludlum Corporation
- TLC-The Light Connection, Inc.
- J & J Bronze & Aluminum Casting Corp
- Kris-Tech Wire Company Inc
- Niagara Specialty Metals, Inc.
- Eastern Castings Co
- Dyna Tech International Corporation
- Aerospace Wire & Cable, Inc.
- Controlled Castings Corp
- Hi-Temp Brazing Inc
- Mery Gates Steelworks, Inc
- Modern Art Foundry Inc
- Quest Manufacturing, Inc.
- Recon Construction Corp
- Scepter, Inc.
- Wolff & Dungey Inc
- Steel Treaters, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.