- Yonkers Contracting Co Inc
- Chemipulp Process Inc
- Hawkeye, LLC
- Huen New York, Inc
- Forest Electric Corp.
- JWP Welsbach Electric Corp (de Corp)
- E-J Electric Installation Co Inc
- Pinnacle Environmental Corp.
- Unity Electric Co., Inc.
- Tully Construction Co. Inc.
- Lechase Construction Services, LLC
- Nab Construction Corporation
- Nastasi & Associates, Inc.
- Mehl Electric Company, Inc.
- Kleinknecht Electric Company, Inc.
- Posillico Civil, Inc.
- Component Assembly Systems, Inc.
- Mainco Elevator & Electrical Corp.
- New York Paving Inc.
- Davis Construction Company, Inc.
- West New York Restoration of Ct, Inc.
- Pinnacle Concrete Corporation
- Lehr Construction Corp.
- Rifenburg Contracting Corporation
- Navillus Tile, Inc.
- Lacorte Companies, Inc.
- Gateway Acoustics Corp.
- General Electric Company
- Bast Hatfield, Inc.
- Fred Geller Electrical Co Inc
- Town of Brookhaven
- O'Connell Electric Company, Inc.
- Campbell and Dawes, Ltd., Electrical Contractors
- New York Elevator & Electrical Corporation
- Remco Maintenance, LLC
- Rochester Davis-Fetch Corp.
- Darlind Construction, Inc.
- Dal-Tile Corporation
- New England Construction Company, Inc.
- Pinnacle Industries II LLC
- Frey Electric Construction Co., Inc.
- Metro Medical Maintenance Service Systems Inc
- B&G Industries, Ltd.
- A.L. Blades and Sons, Inc.
- Zwicker Electric Co, Inc
- Asplundh Construction, Corp.
- Ferguson Electric Construction Co., Inc.
- Demco, Inc.
- ARC Electrical Construction Company, Inc.
- Burns Bros. Contractors, Inc.
- Felix Associates, LLC
- T Moriarty & Son Inc
- Kirchhoff Construction Management, Inc.
- Mj Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Mass. Electric Construction Co.
- The Hallen Construction Co Inc
- Bette & Cring, LLC
- Mehl Communications Inc
- Andrews International Inc
- Comfort Systems U S A (syracuse), Inc
- Excel Security Corp.
- P. J. Mechanical Corp.
- Crane - Hogan Structural Systems, Inc.
- Bell Justice Facilities Corp
- Knight Electrical Services Corp.
- Hrh Construction LLC
- W & W Glass LLC
- Quest Service Group, LLC
- Bbl, L.L.C.
- Granite Halmar Schiavone A Joint Venture
- Verizon New York Inc
- Billitier Electric, Inc.
- El Sol Contracting and Construction Corporation
- York Restoration Corp
- Skibeck Pipeline Company, Inc.
- Rockrose Construction Corp.
- Turner Construction Company Inc
- Di Fazio Electric, Inc.
- Matco Electric Corp., Inc.
- Schuler-Haas Electric Corp.
- Penguin Air Conditioning Corp.
- United Help/Self Help Housing For The Elderly Hous
- Centennial Elevator Industries Inc.
- Bbl Construction Services, LLC
- Liberty Mechanical Contractors, LLC
- Skyline Windows, LLC
- Joseph Weinstein Electric Corporation
- Pace Plumbing Corp.
- Metropolitan Cable Communications Inc.
- Henegan Construction Co., Inc.
- Clayton B Obersheimer Inc
- Finger Lakes Construction Company, Inc.
- Bass Mechanical Corp
- Regional Scaffolding & Hoisting & Co Inc
- Spieler & Ricca Electrical Co Inc
- Fran Corp.
- Omega Qse, Inc.
- Atlas-Acon Electric Service Corp.
- Woodworks Construction Co., Inc.
- The Losco Group Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.