- Washington Tru Solutions LLC
- New Mexico Technology Group LLC
- Northrop Grumman Space & Mission Systems Corp.
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
- Sandia Food Products, Inc.
- Corrections Corporation of America
- Mediplex of Connecticut Inc
- Washington Group International, Inc.
- The Geo Group Inc
- City of Albuquerque
- Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc
- New Mexico Workers Compensation Administration Inc
- New Mexico Relay Network Inc.
- Chugach Industrials Inc
- Centennial Healthcare Corporation
- Omni Corporation
- Enterprise Advisory Services Inc
- Lata-Kemron Legacy Support Services, LLC
- Lata-Merrick Engineering & Environment, LLC
- McClellan & Vick Consulting Inc
- Garrison Engineering & Maintenance Services
- Hood Inc.
- Weston Solutions, Inc
- Bcd Ventures
- Bern Cnty Fac Mgmt Svc
- Aecom Services, Inc.
- Young Environmental Services, Inc.
- Roadrunner Environmental, Inc.
- Daniel B Stephens & Associates Inc
- Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc.
- Tsay Construction & Services LLC
- Eberline Services, Inc.
- Professional Project Services Inc
- Wastewater Management Division
- Alion Science & Technology
- New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs
- Edgewater Technical Associates LLC
- K Bob's Usa, Inc
- Mountain States Constructors, Inc
- Zimmerman Consulting Inc
- Chenault Consulting Inc
- Integrated Technologies Corporation
- Prediction Company LLC
- Environmental Dimensions Inc.
- Pnm Resources, Inc.
- Shaw Environmental, Inc
- Tmss, Inc
- Santa Fe Protective Services, Inc.
- Mescalero Apache Telecom Inc.
- Mpm, LLC
- Smart Systems Technologies, Inc
- Stolar Horizon, Inc.
- Terranear PMC LLC
- US Oncology, Inc.
- Keres Consulting Inc
- A&C Investment, L.L.C.
- Chalenger Gray & Christmas Inc
- Hospital Services Corporation
- Voss Scientific, LLC
- Capital Implementation Program
- Community Sciences Corporation
- Automation-X Corporation
- Cultural Resources Management Consultants Inc
- Dbm Services Inc
- Ink Impressions, Incorporated
- L C D F ADM
- Portage Environmental, Inc.
- Regulatory Consultants, Inc.
- Unidas Case Management Inc
- Visionary Solutions, LLC
- Zia Engineering & Environmental Consultants, L.L.C
- Power House Financial Corporation
- DW Turner Inc
- PMC Solutions Inc
- Acme Environmental Training
- Fresquez Concessions Texas, Inc
- Tierra West LLC
- DSA Inc
- Auto Credit Consultants Inc
- Camp Dresser & Mc Kee Inc
- Clovis Housing & Redevelopment Agency Inc
- Consumer Research Center
- Global Marketing Resources, Inc.
- Meredith Marketing Company
- Safety Counseling Inc
- Pro2serve Technologies
- Pueblo Laguna Utility Authority
- TRC Environmental Corporation
- Advanced Environmental Solutions Inc
- Western Cultural Resource Management, Inc.
- Butch Maki & Associates
- BSN Santa Fe Inc
- Benchmark Environmental Corp
- Crenshaw Consulting Group LP
- Desert Care Corp Inc
- Ecosystem Management Inc
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- Laguna Housing Development & Management Enterprise
- North Central New Mexico Economic Development Dist
- Pueblo of Acoma Icwa
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.