- Alburquerque Publishing Company
- Chino Mines Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Freeport-Mcmoran Corporation
- Albuquerque Publishing Co, Inc
- Eclipse Aviation Corporation Inc
- Thomas & Betts Corporation
- Goodrich Corporation
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- CTS Electronic Components, Inc.
- Iap Worldwide Services, Inc.
- Navajo Refining Company. LLC
- Windsor Quality Food Company Ltd.
- Oso Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing, LLC
- Metro Corporation
- Sun Publishing Corp
- Kabana, Inc.
- Aspen Masonry, Inc
- Transcore, Inc.
- U.S. Cotton, LLC
- Process Equipment & Service Company, Inc.
- The New Mexican Inc
- Rwi Construction, Inc.
- Earthgrains Baking Companies, Inc
- Riley Industrial Services, Inc.
- Sud-Chemie, Inc
- CVI Laser LLC
- Christmas By Krebs Corporation
- Karsten Homes, LLC
- Sumco USA Sales Corporation
- Brown-Minneapolis Tank Co.
- Creamland Dairies LLC
- Journal Publishing Company
- Lectrosonics Inc
- Rio Grande Portland Inc
- Border Foods, Inc.
- McNally Industries, LLC
- Roswell Ready Mix Company
- Giant Industries Arizona, Inc
- Leprino Foods Company
- Sunland Inc
- Sparton Technology, Inc
- Washington Government Environmental Services Compa
- Gcc Rio Grande, Inc.
- Medianews Group, Inc.
- Relios Inc
- GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms Embedded Systems, I
- The Boeing Company
- Foamex L.P.
- Ogb Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- The American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Albuquerque Tortilla Company, Inc
- Aristech Acrylics LLC
- Aspen Avionics, Inc.
- Bueno Foods, Inc.
- Conagra Foods, Inc.
- Dairiconcepts, LP
- Espanola Mercantile Co
- Gallup Independent Co
- Gannett Satellite Info Network, Inc
- Gcc of America Inc
- General Mills, Inc.
- Hydro Conduit Corporation
- Marietta Biscuit Company, Inc.
- Nambe Mills, Inc
- Nikon Precision, Inc
- Proper Foods, Inc.
- U S Cotton Inc
- Anointed of God Pathfinders of Elijah Inc
- Northwest New Mexico Publishing Co, Inc
- Advanced Composite Structures, LLC
- American Gypsum Company
- Cei Enterprises, Inc.
- Celtech Corporation
- Insight Lighting, Inc
- United States Dept of Energy
- Cardinal Health
- General Technology Corporation
- Heel, Inc.
- New Mexico Food Distributors, Inc.
- REA Magnet Wire Company, Inc.
- All Purpose Windows & Doors
- Bloomfield Machine & Welding, Inc.
- Flying Star Foods, LLC
- M A & Sons
- Trane U.S. Inc.
- Vmc Corp
- Coyote Gravel Products, Inc.
- Academy Corporation
- Cabot Corporation
- Cervantes Enterprises, Inc.
- Ffhoenix Cuivre, LLC
- Forest Mescalero Products Inc
- Form Cove Manufacturing Company Inc
- Silver Sunwest Co Inc
- Vista Corrugated Inc
- Sftc LLC
- United Salt Corporation
- Dex Media East Inc
- Georgia Pacific Vista Corporation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.