- Cognizant Technology Solutions U.S. Corporation
- On Time Staffing LLC
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- Collabera Holdings, Inc.
- Bravo Cleaning Services Inc
- Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
- N J Protocall Inc
- Core Technology Solutions LLC
- L-3 Communications Ilex Systems, Inc.
- Rand Direct Inc.
- CRS Facility Services LLC
- ADP Financial Information Services, Inc
- Building Maintenance Systems Inc
- Perfect Window Cleaning Corp
- The Times of Trenton Publishing Corporation
- EMC Corporation
- Cegedim USA
- Washington Group International, Inc. (ohio Corpora
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- All Clean Building Services Inc
- United States Department of the Army
- Tekmark Global Solutions, LLC
- The Army United States Department of
- T.R. Bryant Associates, Inc
- Grange Consulting Group Inc
- Delta Building Services Inc
- Thinktech, Inc
- Retailers and Manufacturers Distribution Marking S
- Westside Investigations Inc
- Continental Service Systems Facilities Management
- Career Network Affiliates Inc
- Labor Management Concepts Inc
- Fujifilm U.S.A., Inc.
- Motivated Security Services, Inc.
- The Hibbert Company Inc
- Infopro Corporation
- Berkeley Contract Packaging LLC
- United Services Inc
- Bayer Healthcare LLC
- Ronell Industries Inc
- Carpel Cleaning Corp.
- M.R.S. Associates Inc
- Trigyn Technologies, Inc.
- Grumium Labs
- Burrelle's Information Services LLC
- American Building Cleaners Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Party Rental Ltd (inc)
- T.U.C.S. Cleaning Service, Inc.
- Ms Inet LLC
- Summit Security Services Inc
- Apparel Contractors Associates Inc
- Reliable Mail Service Inc
- Meridian Health System, Inc.
- Majestic Management Services LLC
- Fujitsu Consulting Inc
- Canon Business Solutions, Inc.
- Snyder Communications, Inc.
- Travelport LLC
- Quality Packaging Specialists International, LLC
- Production Service Too LLC
- Harvard Cleaning Services Inc
- Cristi Cleaning Service Corp
- Chem Network Processing Services, Inc.
- Marion Leigh Corporation
- Compunnel Software Group, Inc.
- Redi-Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc
- Northeastern Professional Nurses Registry, Inc
- Bowles Corporate Services, Inc.
- Internal Intelligence Service, Inc
- Allied Security, LLC
- Eci Conference Call Services LLC
- New Wave People Inc.
- A & E Stores, Inc
- Nurseline Healthcare Inc
- Sunbright Services Building Maintenance Specialist
- Staff Right Solutions LLC
- Electronic Data Systems, LLC
- Telepoint Communications, Inc
- Maverick Building Services Inc
- Factiva, Inc
- Metro Marketing Inc
- Dialamerica Marketing, Inc.
- Bell Atlantic Global Wireless, Inc.
- Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp
- US Tech Solutions, Inc.
- Paragon Packaging Inc
- Ferrero Salesco U S A Inc
- Gerrus Maintenance Inc
- Care Finders Inc
- Fundtech Corporation
- Syncsort Incorporated
- Software Research Group Inc
- Paragon Computer Professionals, Inc.
- Fujicolor Photo Service Inc
- Jsmn International Inc
- International Data Inc
- Supermarc Inventory Service Inc
- Safer Textile Processing Corp
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.