- Cognizant Technology Solutions U.S. Corporation
- Wyndham Worldwide Operations, Inc.
- On Time Staffing LLC
- Marina District Development Company, LLC
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- Trump Plaza Associates, A New Jersey General Partn
- Collabera Holdings, Inc.
- Harrah's Atlantic City, Inc
- Trump Marina Hotel & Casino Inc
- R I H Acquisitions NJ LLC
- Bravo Cleaning Services Inc
- Resorts International Hotel Financing Inc
- Marina Associates Ltd
- A H S Hospital Corporation
- Trump Marina Hotel and Casino Inc
- Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
- Atlantic City Showboat Inc
- Highland Lakes Country Club & Community Associatio
- Harrah's New Jersey, Inc
- Ace Gaming, LLC
- N J Protocall Inc
- L-3 Communications Ilex Systems, Inc.
- Core Technology Solutions LLC
- Avis Group Holdings Inc
- Rand Direct Inc.
- Budget Rent A Car System, Inc
- Trump Taj Mahal Associates LLC
- Avis Rent A Car System, Inc.
- ADP Financial Information Services, Inc
- CRS Facility Services LLC
- Building Maintenance Systems Inc
- Perfect Window Cleaning Corp
- The Times of Trenton Publishing Corporation
- EMC Corporation
- Cegedim USA
- Washington Group International, Inc. (ohio Corpora
- United States Department of the Army
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- All Clean Building Services Inc
- Tekmark Global Solutions, LLC
- The Army United States Department of
- The Hertz Corporation
- T.R. Bryant Associates, Inc
- Grange Consulting Group Inc
- Delta Building Services Inc
- Alfa Smartparks, Inc
- Thinktech, Inc
- Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
- Retailers and Manufacturers Distribution Marking S
- Westside Investigations Inc
- Continental Service Systems Facilities Management
- Fujifilm U.S.A., Inc.
- Kezjman Enterprises, Ltd
- Infopro Corporation
- United Services Inc
- The Hibbert Company Inc
- Motivated Security Services, Inc.
- Westminster Hotel, LLC
- Berkeley Contract Packaging LLC
- Labor Management Concepts Inc
- Career Network Affiliates Inc
- Bayer Healthcare LLC
- Ronell Industries Inc
- Carpel Cleaning Corp.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties, Inc.
- M.R.S. Associates Inc
- Trigyn Technologies, Inc.
- The Atlantic Club Inc
- Grumium Labs
- Ms Inet LLC
- Teaneck, Township of (inc)
- Snyder Communications, Inc.
- Burrelle's Information Services LLC
- American Building Cleaners Inc.
- Party Rental Ltd (inc)
- Tiburon Ocean Place LLC
- Summit Security Services Inc
- Fujitsu Consulting Inc
- T.U.C.S. Cleaning Service, Inc.
- Majestic Management Services LLC
- Icr Inc
- Quality Packaging Specialists International, LLC
- Canon Business Solutions, Inc.
- Meridian Health System, Inc.
- Travelport LLC
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Apparel Contractors Associates Inc
- Reliable Mail Service Inc
- Production Service Too LLC
- Harvard Cleaning Services Inc
- Cristi Cleaning Service Corp
- Tavistock Hills Swim Club Inc
- Chem Network Processing Services, Inc.
- Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc
- Internal Intelligence Service, Inc
- Facility Solutions International LLC
- Alcor Acquisition LLC
- Northeastern Professional Nurses Registry, Inc
- Bowles Corporate Services, Inc.
- Compunnel Software Group, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.