- Insurance Services Office, Inc.
- High Point Safety and Insurance Management Corpora
- Gab Robins North America, Inc.
- Crum & Forster Underwriters Group
- Citron Agency Inc
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Palisades Property and Casualty Insurance Company
- Marsh USA Inc
- Bollinger, Inc.
- Aegis Insurance Services, Inc.
- Beneficial Insurance Group Inc
- Everest National Insurance Co
- Frenkel of New Jersey Inc
- Tribus Financial Group Inc
- New Jersey Citizens United Reciprocal Exchange
- Hertz Claim Management Corporation
- International Planning Alliance LLC
- Madison Title Agency, L.L.C.
- The Nia Group LLC
- Wachovia Securities, LLC
- AIG Claim Services, Inc
- Household Life Insurance Company
- The Hanover Insurance Company
- Cbdi Inc
- AIG Life Insurance Company
- Banc of America Insurance Services LLC
- Scibal Associates, Inc.
- Alterra Group Inc
- Center For Claims Resolution, Inc.
- Conventus Inter-Insurance Exchange
- MetLife Brokerage
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Inc
- Sell Tel, Inc
- The New England Life Insurance Company
- The Van Dyk Group Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services, Inc.
- Maksin Management Corp.
- Capacity Coverage Co
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Risk Enterprise Management Limited
- Greater New York Mutual Insurance Co
- Self Funded Benefits, Inc
- Reimbursement Services, Inc.
- AAA Mid-Atlantic Inc
- Eastern Benefit Systems Inc
- McPhaden Rehabilitation Service Inc
- Property & Life Planners Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services Northeast, Inc.
- Braunsdorf Associates Inc
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company Inc
- Nip Group, Inc.
- Queenstown Holding Company
- Willis of New York, Inc.
- Euro-Commerce Corporation
- Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC
- O&S Insurance Brokerage G
- The Walsh Group Inc
- Twin City Fire Insurance Company
- Conover-Beyer Associates, Inc.
- Herbert L. Jamison & Co., L.L.C.
- New Jersey National Associates Life Agency Inc
- Zurich North American Insurance Company
- Bankmark (inc)
- Frenkel & Co. Inc
- Lincoln National Insurance Associates, Inc.
- The Hamilton Group Inc
- Financial Northeastern Securities, Inc.
- Safety Resources LLC
- Weichert Insurance Agency Inc
- C J Adams Co Insurance Inc
- Condon & Skelly
- Selective Insurance Company of America
- Recreational Coverage Association, Inc.
- Glenn Ins Inc
- Heist, Thomas H Insurance Agency Inc
- Axa Advisors, Llc.
- Certified Financial Service LLC
- Chubb Insurance Solutions Agency Inc
- Crawford & Company
- Creative Insurance Services Inc
- Everest Reinsurance Holdings, Inc.
- Ferrara Financial Group, Inc
- Hooper Information Services, Inc
- Insurance Agencies Inc
- Langdon Ford Financial Group
- Maran Corp Risk Associates
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (inc)
- Norton Agency
- Primerica Financial Services
- Smith Gatta Gelok Inc
- Statfeld Vantage Insurance Group
- Steelman, Graves & Waters Inc
- United Assurance
- Warren G Beyer
- Chas E Rue & Son Inc
- Jacobson, Goldfarb & Scott Inc
- Cashan Agency Inc
- I E Shaffer & Co Inc
- J Byrne Agency Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.