- North Atlantic Energy Corporation
- North Atlantic Energy Service Corporation
- Aquarion Water Company
- Unitil Power Corp
- New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Public Service Company of New Hampshire
- Portsmouth, City of (inc)
- City of Manchester
- Waste Management of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Pinard Waste Systems Co., Inc.
- Unitil Energy Systems, Inc.
- National Grid
- Ues Seacoast
- Wheelabrator Technologies Inc.
- Henniker Transfer
- Transformer Service, Inc.
- Hazardous Material Mutual Aid District
- Northern Utilities, Inc.
- United Oil Recovery, Inc.
- Waste Management Holdings, Inc.
- Wheelabrator Concord Inc
- Hinsdale Town
- L.L. & S., Inc.
- Granite Ridge Energy, LLC
- Monadnock Disposal Services
- Waste Management of New Hampshire, Inc
- Wheelabrator Claremont Company L.P.
- Max Cohen & Sons Inc
- K C Tire & Recycling LLC
- Environmental Soil Management, Inc.
- Bg Environmental Inc
- Casella Waste Management, Inc.
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc
- Newington Energy, L.L.c
- Waste Management
- Xpert Design Diognostics
- Atlantic Waste Systems North
- Springfield Power, LLC
- Evolve Technologies Corporation
- Devito Trucking
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
- Bridgewater Power Company LP
- Absolute Data Destruction Inc
- Mountain Resource Management, Inc
- Normandeau Trucking, Inc.
- Pinetree Power Inc
- Pinetree Power-Tamworth Inc
- Bdm Sweeper Service Inc
- Blow Bros.
- Laconia Water Works
- Whitefield Power & Light Co Inc
- BFI Waste Systems of North America, Inc.
- Littleton Water and Light Department
- Merrimack Village District
- Homeland Renewable Energy LLC
- New England Waste Services Inc
- R C F USA Inc
- Tillotson Rubber Co Inc
- Immaculate Power Sweeping LLC
- Concord Steam Corp
- City of North Conway
- Aquarion Water Company of New Hampshire
- Ideal Disposal Inc
- J.F.E. Transport LLC
- Northeast Resource Recovery Association
- The Connecticut Light and Power Company
- Waste Water Treatment
- M R Land Excavation Inc
- Bestway Disposal Service, Inc
- Amherst Department of Public Works
- North Conway Incinerator Service Incorporated
- Accutech Environmental General Contractor
- Antifreeze Reycyling of N
- Recycling Services Inc
- The Dumpster Depot
- Anrik Irrigation
- Coating Systems Inc
- Conway Village Fire District
- Concord Water Treatment Plant
- New Frontier Industries, Inc
- Cyn Oil Corporation
- Goffstown Water Department
- C.A.B. Services, Inc
- City Dover New Hamphire Wastewater Treatment Facil
- Reliable Waste Systems Inc
- Transfer & Recycling Station
- Water System Operators Inc
- Lakes Region Water Co Inc
- Bcep Solid Waste District
- Gateway Resource Recovery, LLC
- Milan Excavating, Inc
- Naughton & Son Recycling Inc
- North East Recycling Corp
- Stan and Pete Inc
- Suez Energy Development Na, Inc.
- Tekon-Technical Consultants Inc
- Town of Gorham
- Town of Merrimack
- Town of Sunapee
- Whiting's Rubbish Removal
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.