- Ats Training LLC
- Decco, Inc.
- New England Finish Systems, LLC
- Paint Systems of New England, LLC
- T J McCartney Inc
- Gnpb Construction, LLC
- Save-On-Wall Co., Inc.
- City of Manchester
- Hutter Construction Corp
- Maine Drilling & Blasting Inc
- Pro Con, Incorporated
- Denron Plumbing & Hvac, LLC
- Charles P. Blouin Inc.
- Dick Corporation
- Interstate Electrical Services Corporation
- Penta Construction Corporation
- Quality Insulation Inc
- Gemini Electric, Inc.
- All Interiors, Inc.
- Cedar Point Communications, Inc.
- Mas-Con Corp.
- Methuen Construction Co., Inc.
- Pike Industries, Inc.
- Trumbull-Nelson Construction Company, Inc.
- Pennwell Corporation
- Dens Partners, Inc.
- Hampshire Fire Protection Co., Inc.
- Pioneer Log Homes Inc
- Harvey Construction Corporation
- JAS Industries, Inc.
- Benson Woodworking Company, Inc.
- Builders Insulation Co Inc
- Outside Unlimited Lanscape Contractors
- Stabile Construction Services, Inc.
- Stabile Homes At Bedford, Inc.
- George R Cairns & Sons Inc
- Longchamps Electric, Inc.
- Precision Mechanical Contractors Inc
- S.U.R. Construction Inc
- The Macmillin Company Inc
- A.D. Associated Drywall Co., Inc
- Catamount Construction Inc
- Northern Peabody, LLC
- Northeast Masonry, Corporation
- J.C.R. Construction Co., Inc.
- American Excavating Equipment Corp.
- Baybutt Construction Corp
- Chesco Inc
- Damon Insulation Co
- Grinnell Corporation
- Lamontagne Builders, Inc.
- Lewis Builders Development Inc
- Merrimac Tile Co., Inc.
- Department of Public Works
- Consolidated Electric Inc
- George W. Pynn Masonry, Inc.
- North Branch Construction Inc
- Royal Design Builders, Inc
- S & S Concrete Floors, Inc.
- S L Chasse Welding & Fabricating, Inc.
- Stellos Electric Supply, Inc.
- Absolute Environmental, Inc.
- Bonnette, Page & Stone Corp.
- C.A.C. Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Construx, Inc
- Cubicle Solutions, Inc.
- Glen Builders, Inc.
- Granite State Concrete Co Inc
- Heritage Plumbing & Heating Inc
- Infinity Constructors, Inc.
- Jennings Excavation, Inc.
- Kohlhase Electric Inc
- M.J. Murphy and Sons, Inc.
- Midway Excavators Inc
- New Hampshire Boring, Inc.
- Northeast Earth Mechanics, Inc.
- Ostrow Electrical Co.
- R D Edmunds & Sons Inc
- Youngblood Mechanical Con
- Alarms and Protective Devices of New England, Inc.
- Bradley R Jones
- Wilkins Mechanical Services, Inc
- Andrews Construction Company Inc
- Dividers Plus Inc
- Galaxy Glass & Aluminum, Inc.
- Green Mountain Communications, Inc.
- Lexington Excavation, LLC
- P. M. Mackay & Sons, Inc.
- Sur Construction West Inc
- Tamchar, Inc
- Bow Trucking & Excavation
- Gove Construction Services Company, Incorporated
- Mj Hayward Mechanical/Electrical Services Inc
- Material Installations, Inc
- Economy Plumbing & Heating, Inc
- Audioplex Finishes
- Bremco, Inc.
- Cobb Hill Construction, Inc.
- Eckhardt & Johnson Inc
- Eckman Construction Company, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.