- Ivantage Network Solutions
- Aecom, Inc.
- Lg Solutions Corp
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency
- Sobrine Inc
- Life of Leadership, Inc.
- Las Vegas Paving Corporation
- I S U Stetson Beemer Insurance Company
- Solaroasis, LLC
- Tradeline Enterprises Inc
- Advanced Integrated Communications, LLC
- Edge Group, LLC
- The Corporation People Resident Agents Inc
- Gaming Laboratories International, Inc.
- Ninyo & Moore, Inc
- Cvl Consultants Inc
- Nevada Emergency Teams Co
- Passkey Systems
- Business Credit Services, Inc.
- Nevada System of Higher Education
- Janalent Corporation
- Avtech Research Corp
- Aviation Consulting Enterprise
- Apex Performance Solutions, LLC
- High Desert Special Operations Center, LLC
- Jacobs Consulting Inc
- Broadbent & Associates, Inc.
- Osp Communications LLC
- Capitol Resources Corporation
- Clark County Regional Flood Control District
- Eco Logic LLC
- Elite Traffic Control Inc.
- Vantage Point Consulting Group LLC
- Vibrasongs, Inc.
- Weston Solutions, Inc
- Tim Giffin
- Can AM Communications Inc
- Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc.
- Manhard Consulting, Ltd.
- Noblu Solutions, LLC
- Northern Communications Specialists Inc.
- Prep-Tech International Corp
- The Delphi Groupe Inc
- The Rover Project Corporation
- Garvey West Holding, LLC
- Meleco LLC
- A & B Environmental LLC
- Elemental Compliance Services, Inc
- Nevada Crystal Premium LLC
- Oasis Moving & Storage Inc
- Time Efficiency Systems Technology Inc.
- Iyn World Enterprises
- Distinctive Media Program Inc
- Las Vegas Kidney Clinic Inc.
- Patmont Motor Werks, Inc.
- Rock Solutions Inc
- Benchmark Consulting Services, LLC
- Air Quality Services of Nevada LLC
- Fore Front Technologies
- Las Vegas Sports Consultants Inc
- McGinley & Associates, Inc.
- Nevada Alternative Solutions, Inc.
- Nextlevel Performance Solutions, Inc.
- Nuvon, Inc.
- Pantera Nera, Inc.
- Relocation Management Resources, Inc.
- S. P. & B. Utilities Services, Inc
- Southern Nevada Environmental Inc
- Stone Mountain Group, Inc.
- Stratacom Communications & Consulting, LLC
- Synergy Research Group Inc
- The Alta Group LLC
- Wws LLC
- ADS Environmental & Construction Inc
- Jbr Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Mm Communications, Inc
- PCI Group LLC
- Sunshine Publications Inc
- Tetra Tech Em, Inc.
- Timeles Communication Inc
- Warehouse Equipment Solutions, Inc.
- Blackstones Financial Corporation
- Americana Safety Associates, Inc.
- Mission Consultants International Inc
- The Rogich Communications Group Inc
- US Occupational Safety Services
- Apple Consulting Inc.
- Acquire Telecom Services, Inc
- Environmental Health Services
- Mark Dreibelbis Inc
- Neo Tech International
- Prioritel Inc
- Resource Center For Improved Profit
- Stone Dragon Inc
- The Westmark Group Inc
- Amber Communications Inc
- Disability Access Consultants Inc.
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.