- United States Department of the Air Force
- Venetian Casino Resort Inc
- Las Vegas Sands, Inc.
- New Castle Corp.
- Paris Hotel Casino Resort
- Primm Valley Resort and Casino
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, LLC
- Hotel Ramada of Nevada
- Sam-Will, Inc
- Fhr Corporation
- Silver Legacy Resort and Casino
- New York New York Hotel and Casino
- Coast Hotels and Casinos, Inc.
- Peppermill Casinos, Inc.
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
- Eldorado Resorts LLC
- Stratosphere Gaming Corp
- Station Casinos, Inc.
- Donald J Laughlin
- Ivantage Network Solutions
- Nevada System of Higher Education
- St Mary's Health Care Corporation
- Fiesta Palm LLC
- Sunset Station Hotel & Casino, Inc
- Boulder Station, Inc.
- Green Valley Ranch Gaming, LLC
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Palace Station Hotel and Casino Inc
- Harrah's Laughlin, Inc
- E-T-T, Inc.
- Dream Marriage Group, Inc.
- Tropicana Express, Inc.
- National Security Technologies, LLC
- Gordon Gaming Corporation
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center Inc
- EG&G Special Projects, Inc.
- Edgewater Hotel Corporation
- Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel Inc
- Colorado Belle Corp.
- Sierra Development Company
- Texas Gambling Hall & Hotel, Inc.
- Valley Health System, LLC
- Boomtown Hotel & Casino, Inc.
- American Kiosk Management, LLC
- Holywood Resort & Casino
- River Palms Resort Casino
- Valley Health Systems LLC
- Bechtel Saic Company, LLC
- American Postal Workers Union
- Ballys Las Vegas
- Golden Road Motor Inn, Inc.
- Arizona Charlie's, Inc.
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas Inc
- Diamond Resorts Management, Inc
- Ruffin Gaming, LLC
- Silverton Casino, LLC
- Bellagio Resort and Casino
- Speakeasy Gaming of Fremont, Inc.
- The Light Group LLC
- Four Queens, Inc.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
- Fiesta Station, Inc.
- B & B B Inc
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Blanca Casa Resorts LLC
- Coast Casinos, Inc
- Rbg, LLC
- M S W Inc
- Hyatt Corporation
- Cactus Pete's, Inc.
- The Military Nevada Office of
- Columbia Sussex Corporation
- Diamond Resorts, LLC
- Harrah's Operating Company, Inc
- Carson City Nugget
- Rampart Resort Management, LLC
- AVI Casino Enterprise, Inc
- Zante Inc
- Main Street Casino Brewery & Hotel Inc
- Boardwalk Casino Inc
- Fresca, LLC
- CP Las Vegas, LLC
- Vista North Hospital Inc
- County of Clark
- Peppermill Casino Wendover, Inc
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
- West Telemarketing Corporation
- Eureka Hotel Casino
- Nevada Speedway, LLC
- Wackenhut Services, Incorporated
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, LLC
- Mountainview Hospital, Inc
- Soliel Management
- Eastern & Western Hotel Corporation
- E T T Inc
- Victoria Partners
- Carson Valley Inn, Inc.
- Silver Club
- Official Security Inc
- Jerry's Nugget
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.