- Qwest Corporation
- E Mail Solutions, Inc.
- Aliant Cellular, Inc
- The Good News Broadcasting Association Incorporate
- T-V Transmission Inc
- Ketv Television Inc
- Gray Television, Inc.
- Connoisseur Media, LLC
- Cox Communications Omaha, Inc.
- Pappas Telecasting of The Midlands, L.P.
- Pappas Telecasting of Centralnebraska, LP
- Hill Broadcasting Company Inc
- Mitchell Broadcasting Company Incorporated of Iowa
- Charter Communications Operating, LLC
- CBS Broadcasting Inc.
- Citizens Telecommunications Company of Nebraska
- Journal Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Pappas Telecasting Incorporated
- MCI Communications Corporation
- Waitt Media, Inc.
- Broadcast House
- Cable Usa, Inc
- Cox Nebraska Telcom, LLC
- Itradenetwork, Inc
- Greater Nebraska Television Inc
- Huntel Cablevision
- NRG Media, LLC
- Warner Enterprises Inc
- Glenwood Telephone Membership Corporation
- Nebraska Telecommunications Relay Serv
- Greater Nebraska Television, Inc
- Citadel Communications Company Ltd
- Nebraska Broadcasting Company, LLC
- Three Eagles Communications Company of Lincoln, In
- Southeast Nebraska Telephone Company
- Waitt Radio of Kearney Inc
- B Bc.net Tech Support
- Webster Communication Co, Inc
- Northeast Nebraska Telephone Company
- Cambridge Telephone Company
- Nextel Partners, Inc
- Waitt Radio LLC
- Waitt Radio Network Inc
- Westcon Group North America, Inc.
- Mobius Communications Co.
- The Hemingford Co-Operative Telephone Company
- Western Wireless LLC
- West Tele Service Inc
- Galaxy Cable Inc.
- Cable One Inc
- Ccvi LLC
- Nebraska Television Network
- Priority One
- Rock Radio Television Evangelistic Minstry Inc
- Wjag 780 AM
- Communication Services, Inc.
- KMA Bradcasting LP
- Nebraska Rural Radio Association
- Winsdstream Nebraska Inc
- Duhamel Broadcasting Enterprises
- Flood Communications LLC
- Blair Telephone Company
- ADC Digital Communications Inc
- K R N Y Radio Station 102 3 FM
- Krgy 97.3 FM
- Panhandle Broadcasting Inc
- Sprint Spectrum L.P.
- Telenational Communications, Inc
- Consolidated Telephone Company
- McCook Radio Group LLC
- Net Foundation For Radio
- Network Security Integrators Inc
- Chadrad Communications Inc
- Dark Fiber Solutions, L.L.C.
- Action Communications, Inc.
- Nebraska Technology & Telecommunications Inc
- Westpoint Broadcasting
- Eone Group, LLC
- Addvantage Techonogies
- Benkelman Telephone Company, Inc.
- Clear Channel Satellite Services, Inc
- Diode Cable Company
- Diller Telephone Co Inc
- Ispi of Lincoln Inc
- Kdcv Radio Station
- Kleinschmit Trucking Inc
- N C T C Internet
- Netlink, Inc
- NRG Media
- Pinnacle Sports Productions, L.L.C.
- Pinpoint Communications, Inc.
- Platte River Radio, Inc
- Waitt Radio Inc
- Douglas County School District 0001
- Eagle Communications Inc
- K O G A K M C X Radio A M & F
- New Cingular Wireless Services, Inc.
- Custer County Broadcasting Company
- Community Connections
- Arapahoe Telephone Company
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.