- Nelnet, Inc
- Union Bank and Trust Company
- Nebraska Student Loan Program, Inc.
- Aurora Loan Services Inc.
- Pavilion Capital Group LLC
- America Frist Company LLC
- First National Equipment Financing, Inc.
- Nebraska Higher Education Loan Program, Inc.
- A & S Mortgage Services
- The Burlington Capital Group LLC
- Mortgage Banc Inc
- US Mortgage Inc
- First Mortgage Co LLC
- Home Smartz LLC
- Farm Credit Services of The America, PCA/Flca
- Mortgage Lead Originators LLC
- Mortgage Store, Inc.
- Regent Financial Group Inc
- Smart Enterprises, LLC
- Premier Mortgage Corporation
- Farm Credit Services of America, PCA/Flca
- P & L Capital Corp., Inc.
- The Tri County Bank Inc
- First Source Mortgage Corp
- Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (inc)
- Neuco Inc
- Pioneer Military Lending Inc
- Residential Mortgage Services, Inc
- States Resources Corp
- Up Connection Federal Credit Union
- Advantage Mortgage Service, Inc.
- Freedom Lending, LLC
- Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
- Homestead Mortgage Inc
- Irwin Franchise Capital Corp
- Priority One Mortgage LLC
- Spirit of America Federal Credit Union
- Farm Credit Associates of America
- Chrysler Financial Services Americas LLC
- Citywide Mortgage Associates, Inc.
- American Mortgage Company
- Daisley Ruff Financial Corporation
- Great Plains Capital Corporation
- Lakeside Mortgage
- Nebraska Economic Development Corp
- Platt Valley National Mortgage Company
- Security 1 Mortgage Inc
- Heartland Mortgage Corp
- Advanced Mortgage Services
- Farm Credit Services of America, Aca
- Matrix Enterprises, LLC
- Mid America Mortgage Inc
- Mortgage Loans of America LLC
- Platte Valley State Bank & Trust Co
- Universal Acceptance Corporation
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Inc
- Federal National Mortgage Association
- Lending Resources of America LLC
- Hamilton Mortgage Company
- Mortgage Group, The LLC
- Premier Mortgage Funding, Inc.
- Security National Bank of Omaha (inc)
- Great Plains Financial Services
- Educationquest Foundation Inc
- Courtesy Mortgage, LLC
- Farmers Cooperative Association
- Farmers & Merchants State Bank
- Mortgage Express, Inc
- N R Finance Company Inc.
- Wells Fargo Financial Ca, Inc
- Competitive Mortgage
- Citifinancial Credit Company
- Citi Financial Auto
- Pittenger and Anderson Inc
- Wells Fargo Mortgage Closing Services, Inc
- Geneva State Bank Loan Product
- Funding Seniors
- Fremont National Bank & Trust Company (inc)
- First State Bank
- Farm Credet Serveces of America
- Equitable Mortgage Corp
- Amerisphere Multifamily Finance LLC
- American Property Financing, Inc.
- Apex Mortgage Solutions
- Central Nebraska Federal Credit Union
- C M A C Inc
- Beneficial Nebraska Inc
- Household Finance Corporation
- Jones National Bank & Trust Co
- Mortgage Alliance Corporation
- Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Tierone Bank
- Vault Funding Group
- Homestead Capital Co Inc
- Homesmartz-Your Mortgage Solut
- First Switzerland Financial
- Hbh Financial Group Inc
- Hometown Financial Services Inc
- Beneficial Corporation
- Major Mortgage Company
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.