- Ford Motor Company
- Alberici Corporation
- J.E. Dunn Construction Group, Inc
- J E Dunn Construction Company
- Alberici Constructors, Inc.
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- The Jones Company Homes LLC
- Guarantee Electrical Construction Co
- Guarantee Electrical Company
- Murphy Company Mechanical Contractors and Engineer
- Hbe Corporation
- Pullman Power, LLC
- Paynecrest Electric, Inc
- McBride & Son Contracting Co., Inc.
- Midwest Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Washington Group International, Inc. (ohio Corpora
- Marquipwardunited, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Charles E. Jarrell Contracting Company, Inc.
- Interior Construction Services, Ltd.
- Lee Mechanical Contractors Inc
- Beutler, Inc.
- St Louis Bridge Construction Co
- E & K of Kansas City, Inc.
- Rock Hill Mechanical Corporation
- United Heating & Cooling, Inc.
- Electrical Corporation of America, Inc.
- Septagon Construction Co Inc Sedalia
- Grau Contracting, Inc.
- Coreslab Structures (missouri) Inc.
- Paric Corporation
- Bluescope Construction, Inc.
- Corrigan Brothers, Inc
- Mark One Electric Co., Inc.
- Waterhout Construction Co Inc
- Lico Inc
- Walton Construction Company, LLC
- Chester Bross Construction Co
- C & R Mechanical Company
- Kissick Construction Co., Inc.
- Nuco International, Inc.
- Par Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- U. S. Engineering Company
- City of Grandview
- Associated Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- C & H Power Line Construction Co.
- Mc Bride & Son Homes Inc
- Aschinger Electric Company
- Robinson Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Union Electric Company
- Meyer Electric Company, Inc.
- H B D Contracting, Inc
- Haberberger, Incorporated Mechanical Contractor
- Kaiser Electric Inc.
- Pace Construction Company
- Apac-Missouri, Inc.
- Millstone Bangert Inc.
- Fru-Con Construction Corporation
- Rand Construction Company
- Branco Enterprises, Inc.
- Alberici Group, Inc.
- Air Masters Corporation
- Tech Electronics, Inc.
- Dun-Par Engineered Form Co
- Midwest Erectors
- Brown, Paul Developer LP
- J. D. Steel Co., Inc.
- Vee-Jay Cement Contracting Company, Inc.
- Diaz Construction Company, Inc
- Niehaus Construction Services, Inc.
- Gordon McCown Construction LLC
- Huffman Inc
- John Bender Inc
- D & D Masonry, Inc.
- Tr Hughes, Inc.
- Sikeston Board of Municipal Utilities
- T J Wies Contracting Inc
- Gas Distribution Contractors, Inc.
- Tronicom Corp
- Belger Cartage Service, Inc
- Dutch Enterprises, Inc.
- Kirberg Roofing Inc.
- IHP Industrial Inc.
- TN&j Utilities Unlimited Inc
- H.B.D. Construction, Inc.
- Capital Electric Line Builders, Inc.
- Wies Drywall and Construction Corp.
- Professional Installers, Inc.
- Penzel Construction Company Inc.
- Damon Pursell Construction Company
- Advanced Concrete Technology, Inc.
- Schowengerdt Plastering Co Inc
- AMF Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- Rolox, Inc.
- Gold Mechanical, Inc.
- Communication Equipment Specialists, Inc
- Briner Electric Co
- Clayco, Inc.
- Dickherber Electric Incorporated
- Jacobsmeyer-Mauldin Construction Company
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.