- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Mississippi State University
- North Mississippi Health Services Inc
- North Mississippi Medical Center, Inc
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Forrest County General Hospital (inc)
- University of Southern Mississippi
- Mississippi Baptist Health Systems, Inc.
- United States Department of the Air Force
- Gulfport Memorial Hospital EMR
- University of Mississippi
- St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Rush Service Company Inc
- Memorial Hospital Auxiliary, Inc.
- River Region Behavioral Health
- Singing River Hospital System
- Mississippi Department of Mental Health
- Vicksburg Hospital, Inc.
- Jackson State University
- Rush Medical Foundation Inc
- River Oaks Hospital, Inc.
- South Central Regional Medical Center
- Delta Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Health System LLC
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
- Anderson Infirmary Benevolent Association
- Hudspeth Regional Center
- Jackson Hma, Inc.
- The Alcorn State University Educational Building C
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
- Hattiesburg Clinic, Professional Association
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi, Inc
- Bbaptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle, Inc.
- United States Department of the Navy
- United States Department of the Army
- Statewide Healthcare Services Inc
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital
- Lake Grenada Medical Center Inc
- Clarksdale Hma, Inc.
- Mississippi Department of Human Services
- Delta State University Inc
- Veterans Health Administration
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
- Gilmore Health System, Inc
- Bolivar County Head Start Project
- Meridian Hma, Inc.
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Military Department, Mississippi
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- Jones County Junior College
- Mississippi University For Women Alumni Associatio
- Amory HMA Inc
- Forrest County School District
- Neshoba County General Hospital (inc)
- Rankin Medical Center
- Jacobs Technology Inc.
- Mississippi Valley State University
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County, Inc.
- Mississippi Dept of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Jefferson Davis County School District
- Jackson County Board of Education
- Alliance Health Center Inc
- Garden Park Community Hospital Limited Partnership
- Houston School District
- Rehabilitation Centers, Inc.
- Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
- Jefferson Co School District
- Hinds Community College District Public Improvemen
- Pearl River Community College
- Lifepoint Hospitals, Inc.
- Northwest Mississippi Community College Foundation
- Marion Co School District
- The Mississippi Methodist Hospital and Rehabilitat
- Applied Geo Technologies
- The Baddour Memorial Center Inc
- Washington Hospital Corp
- South Tippah School District
- Belhaven College
- Pearl Public School District
- Meridian Community College
- Select Medical Corporation
- Canton Public School District
- Mississippi State Department of Education
- Lafayette Co School District
- Aberdeen School District
- Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy LLP
- Southern Health Care of Houston, Inc
- Eventworks Inc
- Sunflower County School District
- Butler, Snow, O'Mara, Stevens & Cannada Pllc
- West Jasper Cons School Dist
- Age Golden Inc
- East Tallahatchie Sch District
- Southern Health Corporation of Houston Inc
- Aurora Australis Lodge LLC
- Quitman School District
- Newton Municipal School District
- Young Williams, P.C.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.