- Rowan Companies, Inc.
- T. K. Stanley, Inc.
- Energy Drilling Company
- Kelley Bros Contractors, Inc.
- W. T. Drilling Co., Inc.
- R. W. Delaney Construction Company
- Halliburton Energy Services, Inc
- Mapp Vacuum & Trucking Service Inc
- V A Sauls Inc
- E & D Services Inc
- BJ Services Company
- Clarkco Services Inc
- Warrior Energy Group Inc
- Challenger Deepwell Servicing Inc
- Stringer's Oilfield Service, Inc
- Mississippi State Gas & Oil Board
- Pipe Systems Internantional, LLC
- Oilfield Service & Supply Company Inc
- Patterson Drilling
- Cornwell Well Service, Inc
- Pitts Swabbing Service, Inc
- T K Stanley Inc
- Southern Oilfield Services Inc
- Coastal Petroleum Services, Inc.
- B & P Swab Service, Inc
- B & B Oil Well Service Company, Inc.
- Superior Well Services
- Triple S Well Service, Inc
- Basin Drilling Co., LLC
- Johnny Logan
- Denbury Onshore, LLC
- TNT Welding Service Inc
- Crisco Swabbing Service, Incorporated
- Baker Petrolite Corporation
- Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc
- Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co
- Shamrock Drilling, Inc
- Schlumberger Technology Corp
- Phoenix Energy, Inc of Mississippi
- Dozer, Inc
- Thompson Services Inc
- Warrior Energy Services Corporation
- Armadillo Service Inc of Alabama
- Perf-O-Log Inc
- Rega Environmental, Inc
- Qci Marine Offshore, LLC
- Radzewicz Exploration & Drilling
- Gfr Enterprises LLC
- W L S, Inc
- 5 K Corp
- Lee & Lee Services Inc
- Quality Drilling Fluids, Inc.
- Southern Services
- Partridge Raleigh LLC
- Varco LP
- Alpine Well Service, Inc.
- Phoenix Operating Inc
- Williams Natural Gas Liquids, Inc.
- Oil Well Logging Company Inc
- Rig Managers Inc
- Tab Well Services Inc
- Production Technicians, Inc
- South Carlton Operating Co LLC
- Smith Production Company
- Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc.
- Champion Technologies, Inc
- Dowdle Butane Gas Co Inc
- Double R Packers Inc
- Duke Energy Natural Gas Corporation
- Tim Blake
- U S Safety Services, Inc
- Dan's Casing Service Inc
- Cameron International Corporation
- Lamoco Inc
- Free State Tool Corp
- Old Ges, Inc.
- M-I LLC
- Louisiana Well Service Co Inc
- Ralph Craven LLC
- Southern Petroleum Laboratories, Inc
- Targa Resources Inc.
- Van Petroleum, Inc
- W L S Inc
- Roberts Oilfield Service Co
- Renegade Oil & Gas
- Scoper, Vincent G Petroleum Geologist Inc
- Logan Oil Field Services
- Durango Operating, LLC
- Griffin & Griffin Exploration, LLC
- Boots Smith Oilfield Services, LLC
- Stewart's Testing Inc
- W E New Well Service Inc
- Wilson Harreld Oil & Gas
- 4 Corrie Inc
- Case Oil Field Services
- Cardneaux, Inc
- Browning & Welch, Inc
- Brandon Petroleum Properties
- Ces, Inc
- David Farmer Grumpy Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.