- Waste Management of Wisconsin, Inc
- Goodwill Industries, Inc
- Allied Waste Industries, Inc.
- Veit & Company, Inc.
- Randy's Sanitation, Inc.
- Western Lake Superior Sanitary District
- Dick's Sanitation Service, Inc.
- Endres Services Inc
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Waste Management of North Minnesota
- Veolia Es Solid Waste Midwest
- Veolia Es Solid Waste, Inc
- West Central Sanitation Inc
- Pollution Control Agency, Minnesota
- Mid-State Reclamation, Inc.
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Veit Container Corporation
- Veolia Es Solid Waste Midwest, LLC
- U S Filter Recovery Services, Inc
- West Central Sanitation
- Covanta Energy Group, Inc
- Gregory Tennis & William Tenni
- Jmdl, Inc.
- The Neighborhood Recycling Corporation
- Walter's Recycling and Refuse, Inc.
- BFI Waste Systems of North America, Inc.
- Pope Douglas Solid Waste Management
- Browning-Ferris Industries, Inc.
- Forest Lake Sanitation Inc
- Lawn Professionals & Treasures Nursery Inc
- Randt Recycling Technologies, Inc
- Waste Management of Minnesota
- Schaap Sanitation Inc
- Special Waste Disposal, Inc.
- Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc
- Water Reclamation Plant
- City of Minneapolis
- Premier Companies Inc
- Veolia Enviromental Services
- Darrell B Johnson Disposal Company
- Gene Bueckers
- Hartel's/Dbj Disposal Companies, LLC
- M & M Sanitation Inc
- Minneapolis Refuse Inc
- S KB Environmental
- Howard Waste Paper Inc
- Integrated Recycling Technologies Corporation
- Crosstown Sweeping Corporation
- K O Sanitation & Recycling, Inc
- Keller, Thomas M Construction Specialties Inc
- Le Pier's Inc
- OSI Environmental, Inc.
- Shamrock Disposal, Inc.
- Tom Kraemer Inc
- Waste Management Holdings Inc
- Waste Management of North Dakota Inc
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- City of Detroit Lakes
- Anderson Plowing
- Alexandria Lake Area Sanitary District
- Otter Tail County
- St Cloud Wastewater Treat
- All-Star Disposal
- Holmes Recycling Services Inc
- Hennepin Transfer Station Brooklyn Park
- Dankers Lagoon & Pit Pumping
- C & J Waste Handling, LLC
- Cloquet Sanitary Service Inc
- Elk River Landfill, Inc
- J S Holdings, Inc
- Kandiyohi County Recycling Center
- Lifecyclers Electronics Recycling
- Lightning Disposal Inc
- Luminaire Recycling Inc.
- Northern Minnesota Recycling, Inc
- Retrofit Recycling Inc
- Wti Waste Technology Inc
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
- City of Marshall
- Keith Krupenny & Son Disp Srvc, Inc.
- Perham Resource Recovery Facil
- AMG Resources Corporation
- Art's Snow Removal
- Rice, County of (inc)
- Curry Sanitation Inc
- B & S Research Inc
- Bluhm Brothers, Inc.
- Lake Blue Disposal Inc
- Nitti Sanitation Inc
- Occupational Development Center, Inc.
- Ocean Tech
- Richard Hennes
- Skb Environmental, Inc.
- Sullivans Utility Services Inc
- V I S N Sewer
- Central Trading & Recycling
- Fuchs Sanitation Service Inc
- Jim's Mille Lacs Disposal, Inc.
- Leech Lake Reservation Solid W
- Olson Sanitation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.