- Honigman Miller Schwartz Cone, LLP
- Warner, Norcross & Judd I, L.L.C.
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Varnum Riddering Schmidt & Howlett, LLP
- Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C.
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, P.L.L.C.
- Miller, Johnson, Snell & Cummiskey, P.L.C.
- Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss, Professional Corporat
- Plunkett Cooney
- Kitch Drutchas Wagner Valitutti & Sherbrook, P.C.
- Garan, Lucow, Miller PC
- Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc.
- Foster, Swift, Collins & Smith PC
- Wright Dickinson Pllc
- Giarmarco Mullins & Horton PC
- Clark Hill PLC
- Howard & Howard Attorneys, P.C.
- Butzel Long, A Professional Corporation
- Dykema Gossett P, LLC
- Sullivan Ward Asher & Patton PC
- Smith, Haughey, Rice & Roegge, A Professional Corp
- Shermeta, Adams & Von Allmen PC
- Kemp, Klein, Umphrey, Endelman & May P.C.
- Judiciary Courts of The State of Michigan
- Ford Motor Company
- Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller, P.C.
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Secrest, Wardle, Lynch, Hampton, Truex, and Morley
- Rhonda L. Ross PLC
- Rhoades McKee PC
- Fraser, Trebilcock, Davis & Dunlap PC
- Miller Canfield Paddock and Stone P.L.C.
- Seyburn, Kahn, Ginn, Bess and Serlin, Professional
- Kerr, Russell and Weber, PLC
- Mika Meyers Beckett & Jones PLC
- Sommers Schwartz
- Barris, Sott, Denn, & Driker LLC
- Kreis, Enderle, Callander & Hudgins, Corp.
- Raymond & Prokop, P.C.
- Sachs Waldman PC
- The Jaques Admiralty Law Firm PC
- Law, Weathers & Richardson, PC
- Abbott, Nicholson, Quilter, Esshaki & Youngblood,
- O'Reilly & Rancilio P.C.
- The Law Firm of Dawda Mann Mulcahy and Sadler PLC
- Willingham & Cote PC
- Hertz, Schram & Saretsky PC
- Hoffman & Wartell
- Housing Clinic of Dclms
- Marshall & Melhorn Pllc
- Neighborhood Legal Services of Michigan
- Powers, Chapman, Deagostino, Meyers & Milia, P.C.
- Rader, Fishman & Grauer, P.L.L.C.
- Ronald E Baylor
- Braun Kendrick Finkbeiner P.L.C.
- Price, Heneveld, Cooper, De Witt & Litton
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Keller Thoma, A Professional Corporation
- Bier, Howlett Law Offices (pc)
- Collins, Einhorn & Farrell, P C
- Dean & Fulkerson PC
- Fieger, Fieger, Kenney & Johnson, P.c
- Harvey Kruse P.C.
- Hickey, Cianciolo & Fishman PC
- Legal Services of South Central Michigan Inc
- The Thrun Law Firm
- Thurswell, Chayet & Weiner P C
- Zamler, Mellen, Shiffman
- R M Elliott Atty
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co, L P A
- Stuit LLC
- Attorney's Office of Kalamazoo
- Howard & Howard Attorneys, PC
- Bleakly Cypher Parent Warre
- James S Brady
- Kelman, Loria, Will, Harvey, & Thompson
- McShane & Bowie
- Thomas D Luczak
- Donald A Brant Atty
- Bodman LLP
- Dalman Cunningham PC
- Strobl & Sharp, P.C.
- Early Lennon Crocker & Bartosiewicz PLC
- Barnes & Thornburg
- Charles S Mishkind
- Gifford, Krass, Groh, Sprinkle, Anderson & Citkows
- Hyman Lippitt P C
- Law Office of Michael Stilman PC
- Levine, Benjamin, Tushman, Bratt, Jerris and Stein
- Reising, Ethington, Barnes & Kisselle PC
- Rutledge, Manion, Rabaut, Terry & Thomas, PC
- Scholten Fant PC
- Stillman, Michael R, Law Offices of PC
- Young & Basile, P.C.
- Samuel I Bernstein Attorney
- Conlin, McKenney & Philbrick, PC
- Romain, Kuck, & Egerer, PC
- Beier Howlett, P.C.
- Brandt, Fisher, Alward & Roy PC Attorneys At Law
- Kitch Drtchas Wagner Kenney PC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.