- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Hoag Foley LLP
- Hutchins & Wheeler, A Professional Corporation
- Nutter, McClennen & Fish, LLP
- Zwicker & Associates, P.C.
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Morrison Mahoney LLP
- Peabody & Arnold L.L.P.
- Goulston & Storrs PC
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Gadsby Hannah LLP
- McCarter & English LLP
- County of Norfolk
- McDermott, Will & Emery LLP
- Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks, P.C.
- Specialized Receivables
- Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Charles J Speleotis
- Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Rubin and Rudman LLP
- Greenberg Traurig LLP
- The State Auditor Massachusetts Office of
- Rackemann Sawyer & Brewster Professional Corporati
- Day Pitney LLP
- Greater Boston Legal Services, Inc.
- Legal Sea Foods, Inc.
- Posternak Blankstein Lund L.L.P.
- Donovan Hatem LLP
- Riemer & Braunstein LLP
- Dla Piper US LLP
- Harmon Law Offices PC
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Mirick, O'Connell, Demallie & Lougee
- Murtha, Cullina LLP
- Peter B Finn LLC
- Posternak, Blankstein and Lund
- Sherin and Lodgen LLP
- Bacon Wilson, P.C.
- Hemenway & Barnes
- Gavin J Cockfield
- Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C.
- Decker LLP
- Fletcher, Tilton & Whipple PC
- Murtha Cullina
- Robinson Donovan PC
- Kopelman and Paige, P. C.
- Howard Lee Schiff Law Offices PC
- Cooley Godward Kronish LLP
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine, P.C.
- Dechert LLP
- Gryphon Networks Corp
- J.A. Cambece Law Office, P.C.
- Latronico & Whitestone
- Thornton & Naumes LLP
- Sloane and Walsh
- Hanify & King PC
- Doherty, Wallace, Pillsbury and Murphy, P.C.
- Miracle Financial Inc
- County of Bristol
- Daniels Law Office
- Doherty Wallace Pillsbury & Murphy PC
- Judiciary Courts of The Commonwealth of Massachuse
- Leigh A McLaughlin
- Orlans Moran Pllc
- Shulman Associates
- Todd & Weld LLP
- Wynn & Wynn, P C
- Barron & Stadfeld, P.C.
- Bernkopf, Goodman & Baseman
- Fletcher, Tilton & Whipple, P.C.
- Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane LLP
- South Coastal Counties Legal Services, Inc.
- Porter Melick & LLP Hea
- Cooley Manion Jones LLP
- Cain Hibbard Myers & Cook, PC
- Campbell Campbell Edwards & Conroy, Professional C
- Conn, Kavanaugh, Rosenthal & Peisch, Ford
- Cooley Shrair P.C.
- D L A Piper
- Ellis & Associates
- Eric B Gervais Atty
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Goulstorrs and Co., Inc.
- Kopelman & Paige PC
- Korde & Associates
- Looney & Grossman LLP
- Lustig, Glaser & Wilson, P.C.
- McCarthy, Kenney & Reidy P C
- Nigro Daniel J Law Offices of
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.