- Town of Millbury
- Casella Waste Management of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Allied Waste Services of Massachusetts LLC
- American Ref-Fuel Co of Semass, LP
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
- Earth Tech, Inc.
- E L Harvey & Sons Inc
- Berkshire Asbestos Inc
- Waste Management of New Hampshire, Inc
- The Newark Group Inc
- Triumvirate Environmental, Inc
- Lmi, Inc
- Universal Environmental, Inc.
- ABC Disposal Service, Inc.
- Cyn Oil Corporation
- South Essex Sewerage District
- Waste Management of Indiana, L.L.C.
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc
- Jet-A-Way, Inc.
- Northside Carting Inc
- The Retec Group Inc
- Sewer Dept City of Worcester
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Refuse Energy Systems Company
- Malden City Yard
- Wheelabrator Millbury Inc.
- Frade's Disposal, Inc.
- Massachusetts Water Resources (inc)
- Bennett Enviromental USA
- Enpro Services Inc
- Waste Management Holdings Inc
- Yes, LLC
- Massachusetts Refusetech, Inc
- C M R K Inc
- Hanna Paper Recycling, Inc.
- Galaxy Recycling, Inc
- Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- Lowell, City of (inc)
- Waste Solutions Inc
- Littleton Environmental Services, Inc.
- Cavossa Disposal Corporation
- Conigliaro Industries, Inc
- Maxymillian Technologies, Inc.
- New England Fertilizer Company
- Wte Recycling, Inc.
- Abide, Inc.
- Springfield Resource Recovery, Inc.
- E A C Operations of Pittsfield
- Energy Answers Corporation
- Chicopee, City of (inc)
- Woburn Recycling and Converting Inc
- Empire Recycling, LLC
- C M W R R D
- Blue Water Hld Corp.
- Allied Computer Brokers, Inc.
- Advanced Pollution Controls Corp
- Graham Waste Services, Inc.
- Hiltz Waste Disposal Inc
- Mark-One Inc
- Professional Services Group Inc.
- R R T of Springfield, Massachusetts Inc
- Town of Westwood
- U Call-We Haul
- Veolia Es Special Services, Inc.
- A J Letourneau, Inc
- New England Recycling Company Inc
- McGinnis Waste Recycling, Inc
- Capital Paper Recycling, Inc.
- Central Mass Disposal, Inc.
- Murphy's Waste Oil Service Inc
- Office Paper Recovery, Inc
- Rapid Micro Biosystems, Inc.
- Shoe City Redemption Center
- Stericycle, Inc
- Town of Braintree
- Town of Dartmouth
- Town of Middleton
- Veolia Es Technical Solutions, L.L.C.
- William Sullivan Company
- Bio Systems Partners
- New England Disposal Technologies, Incorporated
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Complete Disposal Company, Inc.
- Integrated Paper Recyclers LLC
- Alonso Construction Co Inc
- Allied Waste Services
- Duseau Trucking
- E E T I
- Foster Wheeler USA Corporation
- General Chemical Corporation
- RE Source America Inc
- Town of Yarmouth
- Waste Options Inc
- Enviro-Safe, Corp.
- Wellesley Trucking Service Inc
- All and Inclusive Environmental, Inc
- Fcr Inc.,
- Town of Shrewsbury
- Aquapoint, Inc.
- Atlantic Disposal Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.