- The New England Life Insurance Company
- FM Global
- Hartford Retirement Services, LLC
- CNA Financial Corporation
- Eastern Insurance Group, LLC
- Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.
- Srb Corporation
- AIG Life Insurance Company
- Marsh USA Inc.
- William Gallagher Associates Investment Services G
- Federal Insurance Company
- New England Reinsurance Corporation
- Horizon Management Group Inc
- Risk Management Foundation of Harvard Medical Inst
- U.S.I. Insurance Services of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Aspen Specialty Insurance Management, Inc.
- Bay State Financial Services
- C J McCarthy Insurance Agency Inc
- Eastern Casualities
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (inc)
- Pilgrim Insurance Company
- Risk Specialists Companies Inc
- Small Business Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Mib, Inc.
- Alan Gray Investigative Services, Inc.
- Applied Insurance Research, Inc
- The Atlantic Benefit Group Inc
- The Phia Group LLC
- Willis of Massachusetts Inc
- Aspen Insurance U.S. Services Inc.
- Eastern Insurance Group LLC
- Fred C Church Inc
- Protector Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Robert Freling
- Strategic Financial Partners
- The Workers' Compensation Rating & Inspection Bure
- G V Matthews Insurance Agency Inc
- Health Plans, Inc.
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Inc
- Mac Risk Management, Inc.
- Nathan Sallop Insurance
- New England Pension Consultants, Inc.
- Rodman Insurance Agency Inc
- Danbury Insurance Company
- R. E. Moulton, Inc
- The Massachusetts Business Association L L C
- Bay Financial Associates LLC
- Crawford & Company
- Green-Isenberg-Small Insurance Agency Inc
- Lumber Insurance Management Services, Inc.
- Mazonson LLC
- Mutual Fire Insurance Assn of New England Inc
- Phoenix Insurance Agency
- R P Zampiceni Associates
- Rogers & Gray Insurance Agency, Inc
- The Bostonian Group Incorporated
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Charles T. Smith Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Guaranty Fund Management Service
- McMc LLC
- Bradley, Estey, Strumski Insurance Agency Inc
- Field, Eddy & Bulkley Inc
- Leo W Strumski
- McSweeney & Ricci Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Inc
- Mf T Insurance
- Gibson Deland Insurance Associates Inc
- Willis North America Inc.
- Cook & Company Inc
- Ldg Reinsurance Corp
- Starline Usa, LLC
- Enable Com Corporation
- Family Practice Associates
- Homesite Group Incorporated
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company Inc
- McSweeney & Richi Insurance Agency
- Silvia & Co Insurance Agency Inc
- Sullivan Insurance Group, Inc.
- Thomas E Sears Inc
- Asu International Inc
- Hub International Feitelberg , Inc
- Farrell Backlund Insurance Agency Inc
- Arbella Mutual Insurance Company
- Harrington Insurance Agency LLC
- Automobile Insurers Bureau
- Gallagher Bassett Services Inc
- Hartford Casualty Insurance Company
- Long Term Solutions, Inc.
- Roblin Insurance Agency Inc
- The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- William F Sullivan Insurance Agency Inc
- Insurance Fraud Bureau of Massachusetts
- Northeast Insurance Agency Inc
- AON Consulting, Inc.
- Crosby Benefit Systems, Inc
- Insurance Center of New England Inc
- Murphy, D Frances Insurance Agency Inc
- Amity Insurance Agency, Inc.
- MMS Group
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.