- Lifestar Response of Maryland, Inc.
- Maryland Aviation Administration
- National Transportation, Inc.
- Board of Education of Prince George's County Md, I
- Am-Van, Inc.
- County of Prince George
- Supershuttle International, Inc
- First Student, Inc.
- Hudson Aviation Services Inc (del)
- Gold Line, Inc.
- Woodlawn Motor Coach, Inc
- Keller Transportation, Inc.
- Errands Plus Inc.
- Challenger Transportation, Inc.
- Durham School Services L P
- Executive Sedan Management Service Inc
- Eyre Bus Service, Inc
- Smith Bus Service Inc
- Solomon's Volunteer Rescue Squad and Fire Departme
- Wheaton Volunteer Rescue Squad Inc
- Yellow Cab Company
- Yellow Transportation Inc
- Harford County Volunteer Fire and Ems Foundation I
- Jubb's Bus Service, Inc.
- Northern Garrett County Rescue Squad Inc
- Airport Shuttle, Inc
- Bill Rohrbaugh's Charter Service Inc
- Hanger Greiner & Saur Orthopedics Inc
- Kapp Partners LLC
- Scout Cab Company Inc
- Cinicola Companies
- Peter Pan Bus Lines, Inc.
- Annapolis Bus Co Inc
- Compton Bus Services Inc
- First Student, Inc
- Joseph Eletto Transfer, Inc
- Korkut Onal
- Middle River Volunteer Ambulance Rescue Squad Inc
- Lonergan's Charter Service, Inc.
- Best American Ambulance and Medical Transportation
- City Wide Bus Company Incorporated
- County of Talbot
- Reliable Cab Co
- Rivera Community Cab Inc
- Robert A Gaug Bus Enterprises Inc
- Saint Mary Transit System
- Butler Medical Transport
- Columbia Flyer Taxi Inc
- American Limousines, Inc.
- Metro Health-Tech Services Inc.
- Hubers' Bus Service Inc
- A 1 Ambulance and Transport Inc
- Alex Pope Incorporated
- County of Montgomery
- Spring Clear Ambulance Club Inc
- Van Yellow Service Inc
- Veolia Transportation Services, Inc.
- Best Care Ambulance Inc
- Global Express Limousine Inc
- Lifestar Ambulance Inc
- Paul D Rill
- Walkersville Volunteer Rescue Co Inc
- Barber's Transportation Inc
- Autumn Lube, Inc
- Community Rescue Service Inc
- Corbin Bus Co Inc
- Edwin Keller Bus Service Inc
- Johnson Bus Service II
- L B M Inc
- Lower Somerset Ambulance & Rescue Squad
- Ridge Volunteer Rescue Squad I
- Samuel Coraluzzo Inc
- The Charles County Mobile Intensive Care Unit Inc
- Upper Shore Aging Inc
- Whitcraft Services Inc
- Handle With Care HWC Ambulance, LLC
- New Harbor Transport Inc
- Annapolis Cab Company
- Chesapeake Charter, Inc
- Dd Enterprises Inc
- Hunt Valley Motor Coach, Inc.
- James H Duffy Company Inc
- Lane's Bus Service, Inc.
- Paramed Medical Transportation, Inc
- Rolak Group, Inc.
- R E Wilson & Sons Inc
- Anderson Bus Company, Inc.
- Allegany County Transit
- A California Transportation & Limousine Service, I
- Association of School Bus Contractors
- D & G Transport Company
- Freedom Services Inc
- Grasonville Volunteer Ambulance Department
- Greyhound Lines, Inc.
- Parking Company of America Inc
- Abe Taxi Inc
- Active Day of Pasadena
- Brunswick Volunteer Ambulance Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.