- United States Dept of Transportation
- Penobscot Energy Recovery Company
- Eco Maine
- M B C, Inc
- Maine Recycling Corp
- P & K Sand and Gravel, Inc.
- Blow Bros.
- Salmon Falls Nursery, Inc.
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
- Browning-Ferris Industries, Inc.
- Troiano Waste Services, Inc.
- J. D. Raymond Transport, Inc.
- Pinetree Waste
- The Grounds Crew LLC
- Mid-Maine Waste Action Corp
- City of South Portland
- Industrial Metal Recycling, Inc
- Pine Tree Waste
- Coastal Lawn Care
- Brunswick Sewer District (inc)
- L-A Water Pollution Control Authority
- TNT Road Company, Inc.
- Casella Waste Management, Inc.
- News of Maine Inc
- Waste Management Disposal Services of Maine, Inc.
- Environmental Projects, Inc
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
- Sullivans Waste Disposal & Recycling Services, Inc
- Kennebec Sanitary Treatment District
- L. R. Higgins, Inc.
- Breakneck Mountain Sno Riders, Inc.
- E M R Inc
- New England Waste Services Inc
- Corcoran Environmental Services, Inc.
- Tri-Community Recycling and Sanitary Landfill
- Custom Transfer Inc
- B R R D D
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Land Reclamation, Inc.
- KTI Bio Fuels Inc
- Veolia Es Solid Waste, Inc
- Kennebunk Sewer District
- Charter Environmental, Inc.
- Riverside Disposal
- Sanford Sewage District
- Ttm Inc
- Berwick Iron & Metal Recy
- Bolster's Rubbish Removal
- Aggregate Recycling Corp
- Caribou Utilities District
- Enpro Services of Maine Inc
- Mid-Coast Solid Waste Corp
- Pine Tree Landfill
- Presque Isle Sewer District
- Reynolds & Sons Disposal Service, Inc
- Tri-County Solid Waste Management Organization
- William A. Renaud, Jr. Trucking, Inc
- J D'S Package Store
- Ireland's Rubbish Service Inc
- Giles Rubbish Inc
- Coastal Discount Beverage & Redemption
- Michael Bolster
- York Sewer District
- City of Saco
- City of Biddeford
- City of Waterville
- Dep Response Building
- Re-Harvest, Inc.
- S J Clisham, Inc
- Shore Road Association
- Soule's Disposal
- The Beverage Mill & Redemption Center
- Trashbusters Inc
- Waterville Sewerage District Inc
- Yarmouth Discount Beverage Redemptn CNT
- Kittery Sewer Department
- Ews New England LLC
- Corinna Sewer District
- Ansonmadison Sanitary District
- Ocean Side Rubbish Inc
- Ogunquit Sewer District
- Recycled Bird House Company
- Sewer Treatment Plant
- Star City Sanitation Inc
- Town of Falmouth
- Wells Sanitary District
- ABC Rubbish Inc
- Augusta Sanitary District
- Capitol Container Inc
- City of Bath
- Dover Recycling Center
- Dyna Macs Redemption House
- East Orland Redemption
- Lincoln Sanitary District Inc
- Levant Landscaping Inc
- Oxford County Regional Solid Waste Corp
- Regional Rubbish Removal Inc
- Winterport Sewage District
- Hampden Redemption Center
- Great Salt Bay Sanitary District
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.