- Century Telephone of San Marcos, Inc
- Global Pipelines Plus LLC
- Shaw Environmental, Inc
- Royal Eagle Services, L.L.C.
- B W Cooper Resident Management
- American All Star Inc
- River Consulting, LLC
- Marshall Miller & Associates Inc
- Richard C Lambert Consultants, LLC
- Conestoga-Rovers & Associates, Inc.
- Alford Safety Services, Inc.
- Employee Benefit Services of Lousiana Inc
- Acuren Inspection, Inc
- Mel, Inc.
- All South Consulting Engineers
- Harrington Benefit Services, Inc.
- Choices Diamonds Inc
- Explo Systems, Inc.
- A Ramsey Enterprises Inc
- Allied Materials & Equipment Co
- Applied Technology Research Corp
- Dcnet, LLC
- Ppm Consultants Inc
- Sola Communications, L.L.C.
- Wastewater Specialties, Inc.
- Telecommunication Installation Specialist, Inc.
- Vessel Management Services Inc
- Buffington Corporation
- Coastal Environments, Inc.
- Glenbrook School of Minden Inc
- Louisiana State University System
- Arcadis U.S., Inc.
- Communication & Technology Industries Inc
- Ecoscience Resource Group LLC
- Tcompliance Envirosystems, LLC
- Lemaire McCumsey Group Inc
- Fred Hoyt
- California Institute of Technology
- Global Project Management and Strategic Environmen
- Materials Evaluation & Technology Corporation
- Bridge Builders Consultants, LLC
- Cenergy Corporation
- Ardl & Hernandez Environmental Services Group
- Custom Ecology Inc
- Environmental, Safety & Health Consulting Services
- Iberville Housing Development
- JB Vacuum & Environmental Service
- Jdf Holdings LLC
- Louisiana Wireless Radio
- Marton Roofing Industries Ltd
- Pioneer Contract Services
- United Labor LLC
- Louisiana Testing & Inspection Inc
- Red River Atchafalaya
- Jesco Environmental & Polu Kai Services LLC
- Quality Process Services, L.L.C.
- Basics Plus Inc
- Comanco Environmental Corporation
- Environmental Resources Management Southwest, Inc.
- Ethan & Associates Inc.
- Hbi Lead Testing Inc
- Omni Universal Enterprises LLC
- Safety Equipment Corporation
- Secorp Industrial & Safety Supplies, Inc.
- Three Plus Inc
- Urban Systems/The Innovation Group, Inc
- Environmental, Risk Management & Safety, Inc.
- Materials Management Group Inc
- Air Environmental Services Inc
- Acadian Engineers & Environmental Consultants In
- Beta Testing & Inspection LLC
- Aquaterra LLC
- Colorado Professional Resources, L.L.C.
- Infinity Engineering Consultants LLC
- Louisiana Children's Research Center For Developme
- Parish Management Consultant, LLC
- Predium, Nekole LLC
- Regional Planning Commission
- Results In Learning, Inc
- Safety Environmental Operational Training Inc
- The Office of The Technology Network Services
- Traffic Solutions, Inc.
- U E P Gulfcoast
- V & W Manufacturing LLC
- International Technologies Group LLC
- Sky Blue Innovations LLC
- Superior Investment Group LLC
- Universal Comone, L.L.C.
- Consulting & Safety Specialists, Inc.
- Eagle Environmental Service Inc
- Axi Education Solutions LLC
- Gulf South Research Corp
- Nexcom, Inc
- Engine South West LLC
- Entergy Corp.
- Lake Charles Cane-Lacassine Mill LLC
- Mednet Rehab Inc
- Picerne Military Housing
- Turnkey Solutions, LLC
- Capital Finance Solutions, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.