- United States Postal Service
- Acme Truck Line, Inc.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
- H B T Inc
- United Parcel Service, Inc (oh)
- U.S. United Bulk Terminal, LLC
- Fargo Transport, Inc.
- Kevin Gros Offshore, L.L.C.
- New Orleans Cold Storage and Warehouse Company Ltd
- Kllm Transport Services, Inc
- Con-Way Freight, Inc
- Fleetwood Transportation Services, Inc.
- Jack Cooper Transport Co Inc
- Custom Ecology, Inc.
- International Tank Terminals Ltd
- Delta Terminal Services LLC
- Lifeshare Blood Centers
- Packard Truck Lines, Inc.
- The Louisiana Coca-Cola Bottling Company Limited
- Blue Flash Express LLC
- Dynmcdermott Petroleum Operations Company
- Enterprise Transportation Company
- Federal Express Corporation
- Freeman Decorating Services, Inc.
- I. E. Miller of Eunice, Inc.
- Magnolia Distribution, Inc.
- Dupre Logistics, L.L.C.
- Venture Transport Logistics LLC
- Dupre Investments, Inc.
- Waste Management Holdings Inc
- Cajun Equipment Services, LLC
- Charles Holston Inc
- Fedex Freight East, Inc.
- Tango Transport, Inc
- AAA Cooper Transportation
- Ace Transportation LLC
- International-Matex Tank Terminals
- L&B Transport, L.L.C.
- New Star Freight Service, Inc.
- Schneider National, Inc.
- Miller Transporters, Inc
- Saia Motor Freight Line, LLC
- Dupuy Storage and Forwarding Corporation
- Delta Transportation, Inc
- Dixie Warehouse Services, LLC
- Dupre Transport Inc
- Larsen Intermodal Services, Inc
- Philip Services/Louisiana Inc
- Quality Carriers, Inc.
- Riverside Properties Inc
- Safeway Transportation, Inc.
- The Celtic Group L L C
- Transport Service Co.
- Trimac Transportation South Inc
- Central Freight Lines, Inc.
- John Crane, Inc
- A&R Logistics, Inc.
- Oilfield Heavy Haulers, LLC
- J P & B Enterprises, Inc.
- Stolthaven New Orleans, L.L.C.
- Turban Transportation Inc
- Benetech Salvage Services, LLC
- Bennett Environmental Services, LLC
- Big 4 Trucking, Inc.
- Central Transport International, Inc
- Crescent City Moving and Storage, Inc.
- Garner Trucking Inc
- J. T. Wein, Inc.
- James G. Gobert, Incorporated
- Loop Inc.
- Petrologistics Olefins LLC
- Quality Transport, Inc
- Slayter LLC
- Southeastern Freight Lines, Inc.
- Sunshine Transfer Co Inc
- United Main
- Wilson Warehouse Company Inc
- Barnett and Benefield Trucking Inc
- James T. Gentry, Inc
- Martin Transport, Inc
- Petron, L.L.C.
- Affiliated Movers, L.L.C.
- Arabie Trucking Services, LLC
- Dynasty Transportation, Inc.
- Standard Companies Inc
- Stranco, Inc.
- Supervalu Inc.
- Suttles Truck Leasing, L.L.C.
- USA Truck, Inc
- Burke Trucking Inc
- Harper Truck Line, Inc
- Littleton Truck Lines, Inc.
- Murphy Bros Trucking & Construction LLC
- Terminal Transfer and Storage, Inc
- Allied Moving & Storage Co
- Avondale Container Yard, Inc.
- Bates Trucking, Inc.
- Bengal Transportation Services, LLC
- Big Wheels Travel Center LLC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.