- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center Foundation, Inc.
- University of Kentucky Hospital Auxiliary, Inc.
- Historic Lifepoint Hospitals Inc
- Quest Diagnostics Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Premier Integrity Solutions, Inc
- Paducah Area Physician, Inc
- Clinical Associates, Inc.
- University of Louisville
- Freudenberg Vitech Limited Partnership
- Pathology and Cytology Laboratories, Inc
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Norton Hospitals, Inc
- Garrett & Janney, P S C
- American Cancer Biorepository, Inc.
- Keller Group, Incorporated
- A D L Dental Laboratory
- Medical Investment Trust, Inc
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging Associates, PSC
- Marc, L Research Center
- St Mathews Medical Associates
- Fischer Dental Lab
- Dental Arts Laboratories & Supply Co. Inc
- Kilbourne Medical Laboratories Inc
- Cumberland Medical Laboratories Inc
- Hospital Imaging Co, Inc
- Radiation Therapy Service, P.S.C.
- Hope Family Medical Center
- Blue Ridge Diagnostic Imaging
- Owensboro Mercy Clinical Laboratory
- The Heart Center LLC
- Family Practice Center Inc
- Clinical Lab Management
- DCI Biologicals LLC
- Mercy Owensboro Clinical Laboratories
- Vowels Dental Lab Inc
- Gaines Dental Lab Inc
- Louisville Crown & Bridge Dental Lab Inc
- Soteria Imaging Services, LLC
- Derby Dental Lab Inc
- Lab Physicians
- Beckmar Environmental Laboratory, Inc
- Open Mri, L L C
- Oral Pathology At University of Kentucky
- Heartland Diagnostics LLC
- Speech Pathology
- Taylor Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc
- Choice Medical Care PSC
- Body Scan of Louisville
- Audubon Dental Center PSC
- Firstlab LLC
- M R I Associates PSC
- O M C L
- Ob/Gyn Professional Offic
- Reynolds Crown & Bridge Dental Laboratory
- Russellville Dental Laboratory
- Southern Medical Laboratories Inc
- Summit Medical Group
- Henderson Lab & X-Ray, Inc
- John A Colgan DMD
- Clinical Reference Laboratory Inc
- Ameripath, Inc.
- Alrgn MD Inc
- Lexington Mri Partnership
- Lochhead Laboratories Inc
- Ralph Alvarado
- Regional Radiology Association Pllc
- Weber Dental Laboratory Inc
- Affinity Labeling Technologies Inc
- Med Lab Consultants
- The Family Clinic
- Kenneth E Green MD
- Angela D Lewis Do PSC
- HealthSouth Corporation
- Dermatopathology Reference Laboratory
- McDermott Dental Laboratory Inc
- Poa Acquisition, LLC
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- The Whole Child Pediatrics
- Ultrasound Consulting Services Inc
- Dermatopathology Consultants
- Jewish Health System Inc
- Leslie Hazel Dndpsc
- London Medical Arts Building, Inc
- Mayfair Laboratory LLC
- Medical Services of America, Inc.
- Michael Ray Fisher MD
- Riverview Independent Lab
- Somerset Outpatient Diagnostic Center, P.S.c
- Intra-Med Services Inc
- Highland Dental Lab
- First Care Medical
- Eclipse Dental Laboratory Inc
- Dental Associates
- Cooperative Health Services, Inc.
- Barton Dental Lab Inc
- Baptistworx Occupational Health & Wellness
- Clinical Associates
- Ashland Hospital Corporation
- Art Carved Dental Studio, Inc
- Appalachian Mri Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.