- Norton Hospitals Foundation Inc
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky Inc
- Ford Motor Company
- University of Louisville
- Thomas and King of Arizona Inc
- United States Department of the Army
- Health & Family Services, Kentucky Cabinet For
- University of Kentucky
- Jewish Hospital & St Marys Healthcare Inc
- Directech of Kentucky, Inc.
- Corporex Companies, LLC
- Central Baptist Hospital Foundation, Inc
- Baptist Healthcare System
- University of Kentucky Hospital Auxiliary, Inc.
- Directech Holding Company, Inc.
- Owensboro Medical Health System, Inc.
- Mountain View Excavating, Inc
- Transportation Cabinet, Kentucky
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Western Kentucky University
- Ashland Hospital Corporation
- University Medical Center Inc
- Barren River Development Council Inc
- Omega Plastic Corp
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center Foundation, Inc.
- Bowling Green-Warren County Community Hospital Cor
- Ephraim McDowell Health, Inc.
- Caritas Health Services, Inc.
- Jefferson County Board of Education
- United States Enrichment Corporation
- C J Apple II, Inc.
- The Hardin Memorial Hospital Foundation Inc
- Equity Group - Kentucky Division LLC
- Ba Merchant Services
- Ba Merchant Services LLC
- Rev-A-Shelf Company, LLC
- Kosair Children's Hospital
- The Trover Clinic Foundation Incorporated
- Corporate Cleaning Systems, Inc.
- Kentucky Kingdom, LLC
- Mercy Health Partners-Lourdes, Inc
- Tyson Foods, Inc
- Morehead State University
- National City Bank of Kentucky
- Norton Hospital
- Veterans Health Administration
- Norton Audubon Hospital
- Fortis Plastics, LLC
- Publishers Printing Company LLC
- Stainless Steel Invest, Inc.
- Murray State University
- Catlettsburg Refining, LLC
- Pikeville Medical Center Inc
- Alcan Primary Products Corporation
- Covington Board of Education
- General Electric Company
- Yum Brands, Inc
- E.on U.S. Services Inc
- Casual Living Worldwide, Inc.
- Workforce Investment, Kentucky Dept For
- The Hines Group Inc
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation
- Gibbs Die Casting Corporation
- United Parcel Service, Inc (oh)
- BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc.
- Ambrake Manufacturing, Ltd.
- Norton Healthcare, Inc
- National Railway Equipment Co
- Union Underwear Company, Inc.
- KFC Corporation (de)
- R R Donnelley & Sons Company
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital
- Gsi Commerce Solutions, Inc
- Hitachi Automotive Products (usa), Inc
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems Inc
- Bowling Green Metalforming, LLC
- Tg Kentucky, LLC
- Commonwealth Aluminum Lewisport LLC
- Quebecor World (usa) Inc
- Fort Dearborn Company, Inc
- Calabash Inc
- Murray Biscuit Co., Inc
- The Courier-Journal Inc
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- General Motors Corporation
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
- Grandview Hotel Limited Partnership of Ohio
- Lifepoint of Lake Cumberland, LLC
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Incorporated
- Hl Insurance Services
- Bank of America Mortgage Securities, Inc.
- Mid-South Electronics, Inc.
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government
- Booth Energy Group
- General Government Cabinet, Kentucky
- Tfe Group Inc
- Century Aluminum Company
- Camelback Pizza, Inc
- Tokico (usa) Inc.
- Century Aluminum
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.