- Pioneer Trail Junior High
- Waddell & Reed Financial Services Inc
- International Restaurant Services, Inc
- Capitol Federal Savings Bank
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC
- Ferrell Companies, Inc.
- Stockade Companies, LLC
- R L Dial Co Inc
- Hnb Corporation
- Golden Corral Corp
- Prairie Capital, Inc.
- Exchange National Bank and Trust Company
- Bruenger Trucking Company
- Nations Holding Trust, Inc.
- Kornitzer Capital Management Inc
- Midwest Trust Company
- 7240 Shawnee Mission Holding, LLC
- Washburn Endowment Association
- First Realty Advisors Inc
- Columbus Corp
- Capital City Investment Co, Inc
- Mr Goodcents Franchise Systems, Inc
- Peoples Inc
- Vista Franchise Inc
- National Advisors Trust Co
- National Advisors Holdings, Inc.
- Cambridgen Inc
- Kansas Agencies & Investments
- Intrust Financial Corporation
- Gardner Bancorp Inc
- Simon Property Group, Inc.
- TNT Enterprises, Inc.
- First National Bankshares of Scott City, Ltd
- Stone Investment Inc
- Sprint Spectrum Holding Company, Limited Partnersh
- M R Imaging Center, L.P.
- Steckline Family Investments LLC
- Coronado, Inc.
- M Rocking Radio Inc
- The Kansas University Endowment Association
- Townsite Plaza Development, Inc.
- First National Bancshares of Fredonia (inc)
- Whitcorp Financial Co
- Whitham, Frank E Trust 2
- Foodservice Management Inc
- Cottagecare, Inc.
- Taco Casa International Ltd, Inc
- Wheatland Investments, Inc
- Johnson State Bankshares Inc
- Dean Development Inc
- Abberation Ventures LLC
- Ebk Trust Company
- Myron International Inc
- Republic Bancshares, Inc.
- Ritchie Exploration, Inc.
- Yrc International Investments, Inc.
- Elkcorp, Inc
- Parrish Corporation
- Kansas City Cbmc Inc
- Morrison Ventures LLC
- Pirtle Investments, LLC
- Sunflower Banks, Inc.
- USA Real Estate Inc.
- Wakefield Bancshares Inc
- J H Baker Trust
- Gold Bank Funds
- Federal Land Bank Assoc of Garden City
- FB Capital Management of Kansas, Inc.
- Affordable Residential Communities, L.P.
- 7 G S LLC
- Cinema Scene Marketing & Promotions, LLC
- Davis Foundation
- Shim Associates, LLC
- Dane G Hansen Foundation Inc
- Citizens National Bank
- Estates and Rehab, LLC
- Geoffrey Morgan McKinsey & Co
- Hoins Enterprises Inc
- Sentinel Wealth Advisors, LLC
- The Renew Group Inc
- Whitcorp Financial Company
- Great Plains Financial Corporation
- Ggna Holdings LLC
- H L K Sales
- Hemmer Ventures LLC
- Flint Hills Foundation
- Diversified Holdings
- First Baptist Church
- City of Haven Inc
- D K Holdings
- Allstar Dunn Inc.
- Arthritis Foundation Kansas Chapter Inc
- L & L Property Investments LLC
- Little General LLC
- Midway Court Investors LLC
- Mike Delta Investments Inc
- Nations Holding Company
- New River Holdings
- Northwest Centre, L.L.C.
- Pac Investments LLC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.